Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

Interesting matchup..maybe the most intriguing of the weekend

I hope the Giants prevail...there were some Philly fans that sat behind me at the game today that really made me hate the Eagles and everything about them
laugh.gif
mad.gif
..also if the Eagles lose with Donovan having a terrible game maybe the Eagle faithfulwith turn on him and then the door'll be open for the Vikings to go after him
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152.gif

I honestly cant see the Giants losing this game. They are well rested and there is no answer for Brandon Jacobs and Derrick Ward. Nothing scares me about theEagles anymore. Giants defense is right there with them, and the offense for the Giants is head and shoulders above the Eagles. Sorry Philly, you had a nicerun.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I honestly cant see the Giants losing this game. They are well rested and there is no answer for Brandon Jacobs and Derrick Ward. Nothing scares me about the Eagles anymore. Giants defense is right there with them, and the offense for the Giants is head and shoulders above the Eagles. Sorry Philly, you had a nice run.

you sound you know a good amount about football (sarcasm)

Looking for some clarity on my ticketmaster situation. I got a password for the Giants presale thing and this message came up on the ticketmaster site: FOR THEGIANTS PRESALE: USE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER AS YOUR PASSWORD AND SUBMIT IN THE BOX BELOW.

Only problem is I don't see any box to fill in the number they sent me via e-mail. Do I have to wait until Tuesday at 10 AM to enter the password or is itthere and I'm just that blind that I don't see it? Thanks.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

We Fly High.......................no lie

vgo1ah.gif

Yall gonna see a lot of B-Diddy Giants fans. If we can contain Jacobs (or if he gets injured which is as reliable as the sun rising in the morning
laugh.gif
) it's a wrap, Lito, Sheldon and Asante will shut those no named receiversdown. Hopefully weather won't be a factor (ie. wind) because I wanna see a good game.

Eagles 30
Giants 21

pimp.gif

i've no doubt the giants will go strong in this game

eevn though momentum is on their side, i still feel the eagles are subject to making a few major mistakes with donovan in the pocket

No Jacobs last time they played.
What are you talking about dude got hurt in the 3rd qtr of the game. I don't know if they would have came back anyway how they were lookingthat game. I was there and the Giants left some points on the board but we will see come Sunday.

giants were outplayed in every way last time they played and it was still a close game 20-14. a well rested giants team will smack the eagles prediction37-21 gmen
pimp.gif

Brian Dawkins really is amazing. He's elevated his play a tremendous amount since we went on our run. I hope he gets to continue it.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

We Fly High.......................no lie

vgo1ah.gif

Yall gonna see a lot of B-Diddy Giants fans. If we can contain Jacobs (or if he gets injured which is as reliable as the sun rising in the morning
laugh.gif
) it's a wrap, Lito, Sheldon and Asante will shut those no named receivers down. Hopefully weather won't be a factor (ie. wind) because I wanna see a good game.

Eagles 30
Giants 21

pimp.gif

I agree
roll.gif

We need to BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ, pressure the %@$% out of Eli, get lots of stops in the backfield... hold the RBs to a MINIMUM, similar to the performance againstAP.

Hold the G-Men as much as we can, and have our offense develop quickly. We need a first drive score.

I think it's gonna be a close game, and the Eagles win by a small margin.

FIRST B0RN wrote:
indifferent.gif
Why don't you hop off Cali's +%@%, phillypac?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

cali love philly style

last i check philly have more stars in cali then cali do,from kobe down to kurupt

Back
Top Bottom