Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

Lets go philly.
pimp.gif

We got this.

get your vacation plans ready giants.

Originally Posted by phillypac

FIRST B0RN wrote:
indifferent.gif
Why don't you hop off Cali's +%@%, phillypac?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

cali love philly style

last i check philly have more stars in cali then cali do,from kobe down to kurupt

You live in a very small world. $%@% Philly!

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

FIRST B0RN wrote:
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

cali love philly style

last i check philly have more stars in cali then cali do,from kobe down to kurupt

Easy... no need for that.

Hopefully the Eagles can punch it into the end zone this game. We won't be getting a bunch of field goals out of Akers with the swirling winds in theMeadowlands. I don't believe the Giants can beat the Eagles without Plaxico Burress. He spread the field for the Giants and made the Eagles' defenseplay more conservatively. Same as TO. Without that deep threat, I think the Giants will not beat a hungry Eagles team.

PS...have any other Eagles fans not shaved since the team stopped shaving?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

FIRST B0RN wrote:
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

cali love philly style

cosign philly sucks. all you have is a rocky statue and some garbage state property rappers. the only good things to ever come out of philly are kobe, kurupt,and ecw, and philly hates kobe so for as much as they whine about being a losing city they resent winners. go figure.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

the only good things to ever come out of philly are kobe, kurupt, and ecw
wilt was from philly also,so you dudes need to fall back because i was talking about the giants copying the eagles style

how did LA get in this?

plus real LA dudes don't like NY also

lol whats a real LA dude i dont mess with the dickies and the cortezes and the doyer fitted hat and i dont wear my khakis with a crease, its never been mything. however i do mess with kurupt though so ill give philly credit for kurupt and roscoe

yea wilt was from philly and was a great player but i remember him getting sonned by bill russell almost every year they met in the playoffs.

on to the game though, im real tempted to pick philly, im just not sure what eagles team is going to show up and if andy reid is going to bust out with thepredictable play calling.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

We Fly High.......................no lie

vgo1ah.gif

Yall gonna see a lot of B-Diddy Giants fans. If we can contain Jacobs (or if he gets injured which is as reliable as the sun rising in the morning
laugh.gif
) it's a wrap, Lito, Sheldon and Asante will shut those no named receivers down. Hopefully weather won't be a factor (ie. wind) because I wanna see a good game.

Eagles 30
Giants 21

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Watching the NFL replay this morning between the Giants-Eagles game at the Linc from the 2006-07 season......and guess who caught the game-ending pass inOT........

Burress.
indifferent.gif

Still pissed the Eagles blew the lead late in the 4th quarter.
smh.gif

This bye week is really going to benefit the Giants big time, they haven't had a bye week since week 4.

Only thing that concerns me is that Tuck is a little nicked up but who isn't at this point....Giants are a more healthier team and a lot of people areactually siding with the Eagles on this one, which I'm sure the Giants will use as EXTRA motivation (as if they don't need any more being a home gamevs a divisional opponent).

Everything looks good for the G-Men going into this game.

Originally Posted by nelly28

giants were outplayed in every way last time they played and it was still a close game 20-14. a well rested giants team will smack the eagles prediction 37-21 gmen
pimp.gif

Wrong. This game was not even close last time around. The score was 20-7 until a TD in garbage time when we were in prevent and had a 30 yard PI called. Take away the nonsensical field goal block at the end of a half for a TD (block in the back on akers) and this was a 26-3 game (I'll give you that fieldgoal block we had). Bottom line... the Eagles shut down the Giants offense that game.

All yall makin' guarantees on both sides of the discussion need to be easy. This is ROUND 3. The first two battles are out the window. Giants ran ALLover the Eagles in round 1... the Eagles adjusted their D in round 2 and it showed-- difference was that in round 1 the Giants O-line was throwing blocks fordays whereas the second time our D-Line was pushing through and run-blitzes were stopping jacobs in his tracks. Yes, Jacobs did play for a half againstus...don't believe the hype that he didn't.

I'll give it to the Giants though-- last time they made a ton of mental mistakes (dropped balls--hixon's dropped td) that kept this from being a closegame. I don't expect the same this weekend. However, Plax was the Eagles killer for years. The Eagles are a very good defensive team particularly in theredzone-- we have been for years. Plaxico would kill us from anywhere inside the 30. Without Plax, the Giants are going to need to look to Boss, or will haveto hope for big plays from the RBs to get them TDs in the redzone. If they don't, this will be a game of field goals.

Of note... the Giants haven't sacked McNabb yet this year.

Giants haven't gotten many sacks at all the 2nd half of the year, but they still bring consistent pressure on almost every down.

Robbins and the other DT's have to pressure the middle and break down the pocket, they can't allow McNabb to step up into the pocket they have to makehis life difficult, then Kiwa/Tuck can do their thing from the outside.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Giants haven't gotten many sacks at all the 2nd half of the year, but they still bring consistent pressure on almost every down.

Robbins and the other DT's have to pressure the middle and break down the pocket, they can't allow McNabb to step up into the pocket they have to make his life difficult, then Kiwa/Tuck can do their thing from the outside.

be prepared to be screened.

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

lol @ the giants copying the eagles style

what the hell does that even mean?
I don't know either...comebacklegend absolutely makes no sense with most of his replies....he always has a grudge against NYC and once saidits an overrated dump filled with potholes and you get your pocket picked in the city.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

be prepared to be screened.

Exactly why the DT's need to put some pressure in that pocket as they have been, no point in bringing safety's in cause then you'll burnt by thosevery screens (or a big running play).

I'm sure the Giants will be ready for that screen play though, that's the reason the Eagles won the game vs the Vikings since not much was going onoffensively (that is their bread and butter play).

On a side note I like the fact that the Giants players are not going into this game OVERLY-CONFIDENT (something the Cowboys did last year before the Giantscame to town), they are saying all the right things and that's credit to the coaching staff.

I read the paper today and the Giants are favored by 4...I know this game will be close, but the Giants are at home, healthIER (heard Asante, westbrook, etchaven't practiced), playing against a divisional rival, and well-rested. Hard decision since I think the Giants will win by 3.
grin.gif

I don't expect cockiness or overconfidence to be an issue with anyone on either team with the exception of desean jackson (on the cover of SI). This gamehas to come down to who has more heart in the trenches. The game will be won on the lines.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Anyone actually going to the game?

I'll be at Giants Stadium by 8-8:30...and Dam Itz Lou Good lookin with having me in your avatar
laugh.gif
. I'm the "S" man!

the Giants with Plax vs. the Eagles are a whole different team

Jim Johnson even said they had trouble having to gameplan when Plax was in b/c they had to double him up a lot leaving them more prune to the run

Originally Posted by tha2one

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

We Fly High.......................no lie

vgo1ah.gif

Yall gonna see a lot of B-Diddy Giants fans. If we can contain Jacobs (or if he gets injured which is as reliable as the sun rising in the morning
laugh.gif
) it's a wrap, Lito, Sheldon and Asante will shut those no named receivers down. Hopefully weather won't be a factor (ie. wind) because I wanna see a good game.

Eagles 30
Giants 21

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We won this game, though...

the Giants with Plax vs. the Eagles are a whole different team

Everyone knows that though.

But I'm glad we got the Plax situation out of the way for the past few weeks now, Eli has gained even more trust with his other receivers so that shouldbenefit the team in that aspect. The only area the Giants would be affected is in in the GREEN zone with that fade route, but a healthy Jacobs ready > Plax.

laugh.gif
@Us seemingly becoming the underdog after a bye and with home field.

All we need to do is pressure McNabb, and slow the run, which I don't think we'll have that hard of a time doing.

If our secondary plays halfway decent, and we don't alow 3rd down conversion after 3rd down conversion, I think we'll be able to squeak one out.

Only time will tell, though.

Back
Top Bottom