Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

A bit surprised to see the Giants are only 1.5 point favorites........as long as they win by 4+ I'm good
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And the wind should be playing tricks as usual. It's January in the Meadowlands, what else is new?

its suppose to be around 32 but its going to be windy so you know its going to feel lower than 32

I can't wait for this game, I'm really worried about Brandon Jacobs. That guy is a monster. Hopefully the eagles can contain him

I'm trying to put $$$ on this game to up the excitement level for me, but I'm clueless has to how this game will go. I'm thinking Giants will win,but I don't know if they win by 4 points. I have a feeling it will come down to the last seconds.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

As a huge Giants Fan...I am NERVOUS...
me too, man, me too

If they lose today, i won't be shocked
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I really hope they can pull it off today

Gotta love getting to play the Giants again without Plax. Him and Shockey were the two fools who would kill us every game.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

giants fan here...i dont think the giants are going to win even with home field....not sure if anyone realizes this....ny wise...but...we played the eagles twice this year and guess how many times we sacked mcnabb.....0

and i hate facing westbrook....it seems like that n' always owns us lol
I'm not even sure why the Giants wanted homefield advantage... is it possible to take the bye but defer the field?
laugh.gif

It's like no one realizes Eli can't throw for !!!# at home. Hopefully the running game is on track, I'd like to see plenty of Jacobs, Ward, andBradshaw. Maybe 60/40 run-pass? I'd live with that. Get it done, Gil.

^^^^The elements in the Meadowlands never heavily favor the QB of all positions. Eli should be fine in my opinion, he's one of the least of my worries. Butwho knows, anything can happen, we say that yesterday. It's a league of parity.

Anyway, I shall be back postgame for some comments.

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!

I'd like to see Giants pounding it early and often. I'd like to see Ward & Jacobs in shotgun so it could give us more options in our passing gamesince we dont got plax. Eli gonna have to spread that ball around.

You know the eagles are gonna play the run heavy so we gonna get some things done in the passing game to make em back off.

Let's go GGGGGGGGG-MENNNNNNN

rough night in Manayunk last night
eyes.gif

i'm rocking a serious hangover, trying to pull myself together for this game but im def pumped, I wish it was the late game though

and to the dude that said Carolina
laugh.gif

lets get it eagles.. we didnt make a complete 360 turnaround season for nothing..treat em like the cowboys there standing in your way of a conference champgame!!!

Back
Top Bottom