Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Available Now

I send 6 on most plays and try to get to the qb because my guys can't stay within 5 yards of a receiver anway. Sometimes I'll roam the middle with one of the blitzing lb's.

Not saying it works all that great, but it's what I do.

Last edited:
Cribbed a 99 yard TD last night in the ACC Championship :pimp: give me my Heisman already :pimp: :pimp:

190e9c8df2a18-screenshotUrl.jpg
190e9c9964f56-screenshotUrl.jpg

The more I play this the more I can tell this is a dry run for this game and they packed it with game visuals and presentation for fan service. Not a bad thing given how long we’ve had to wait and it’s good for what it is but I’m looking forward to next years game.

Okok…I strictly play online…All games with Va Tech…

Heres my thoughts after 30 games:

•#11 on Penn state easily the best defensive player I’ve played

•South Carolina got a big fast dude that’s like DK Metcalf

•#2 on OSU got wheels

•Michigan rb breaks every tackle

•if somebody knows how to use Bama properly it’s no way to beat them.. they’re too multiple on offense

The more I play this the more I can tell this is a dry run for this game and they packed it with game visuals and presentation for fan service. Not a bad thing given how long we’ve had to wait and it’s good for what it is but I’m looking forward to next years game.

I’ve heard this.. and I’m not disputing it..as somebody who only plays online, I’ve missed all the glitches I’ve seen in other games modes..

Sorry your experience isn’t A1 bro..

Personally, this the most fun I’ve had playing a sports game since fight night or maybe when Kobe was on the cover of 2k first time..

Game is a flawless victory to me man..it has flaws.. defense is unplayable.. but I get madden and 2k every year, and this is miles better imo..

Once more, this is as online versus match only player in all games..

Don’t get me wrong, it’s good and a fun game. I can tell this is just the beginning for this development team. The next two games are probably going to be extremely better. It reminds me of the first madden release on 360. I think the console came out after Madden did that year so the first release on that generation looked great but it had limited features (no franchise mode) and gameplay wasn’t defined iirc.

They have a foundation now and I’m sure they’re going to take a lot of the feedback and make tweaks this early in this iterations life.

I just want one change, and I would be happy: switching players on defense needs to switch to the player closest to the ball. Too many times I've tried switching to a defender chasing down the QB and now I'm somehow in control of a safety or CB that's now running 10 yards out of bounds leaving the receiver open for a first down. Grinds my gears.

I just want one change, and I would be happy: switching players on defense needs to switch to the player closest to the ball. Too many times I've tried switching to a defender chasing down the QB and now I'm somehow in control of a safety or CB that's now running 10 yards out of bounds leaving the receiver open for a first down. Grinds my gears.
This **** happened to me 4 times yesterday in a comeback loss. I was HOT. Once you’re beat, there’s no walking down the offense either.

I’ve heard this.. and I’m not disputing it..as somebody who only plays online, I’ve missed all the glitches I’ve seen in other games modes..

Sorry your experience isn’t A1 bro..

Personally, this the most fun I’ve had playing a sports game since fight night or maybe when Kobe was on the cover of 2k first time..

Agreed. I didnt think there was any way the game could live up to the hype but it definitely has for me. Sports games aren’t great nowadays, but this ones delivering

I absolutely need the player switch button to make more sense though, my only real gripe

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong on defense.

I don’t know how Alex Orji can go 29/30 for 380 yds.
That's one thing EYE noticed in these games, these CPU QBs be having insane completion percentages. At a minimum they hitting on 85% of their passes.

Has been an issue in Madden games too.

As much as it pains me, I had to adjust the cpu sliders for qb accuracy and wr catching. I started at 50 to 45 and the percentages were still out of control so now im going lower to 40. Ill report back after a game or so

As much as it pains me, I had to adjust the cpu sliders for qb accuracy and wr catching. I started at 50 to 45 and the percentages were still out of control so now im going lower to 40. Ill report back after a game or so

Adjusted my sliders to qb accuracy at 40 and wr catching to 43. Played a few games where qb held the ball way too long and other games where it seemed like qb & wr were still perfect minus a few qb throwaways. I might’ve found the sweet spot (for me). I also adjusted a couple other sliders too such as user pass coverage and a couple others i dont remember

Back
Top Bottom