Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Available Now

EA stopped that in Madden a while ago so not surprised they carried the same time over to CFB.

They should at least have the coin toss presentation if/when a game goes to OT with the ref explaining the rules.
I haven’t played Madden in so long I had no idea. That’s crazy they don’t have that in the game.

Picked the lowest level for road to glory.. going into my senior season I transferred to Toledo because they offered me the starting HB job. Get there and I'm 4th string.

I chose the grind and I regret it.
Was going this route and it was turning into Sim NCAA so I deleted that and went blue chip. Signed to USC and I’m 3rd on the depth chart instead of last and my MLB actually can cover guys in practice.

AIN’T PLAYING ANOTHER GAME UNTIL I MASTER THE OPTION IN FREE PRACTICE OFF DYNASTY

As I finish year 1 in a spread with the Gophers

Finished my freshman year at Oregon State. Got up to #7 in the country undefeated then took a mean L to Boise State last game of the season :smh: pretty much crushed my heisman hopes the last game with 3 picks smh. Still made 2nd team all American

Played Ole Miss on the CFP and was down to our last play, less than 30 seconds left in the game down by 3 at opponent 40 yard line. Got it to 4th and inches and instead of QB sneaking, coach goes for the FG and the kicker misses :stoneface: season over. Went to the transfer portal and signed to Pitt
190d11467e729-screenshotUrl.jpg

190d34e404e56-screenshotUrl.jpg

I just noticed the Nike DT Max 96 cleats are locked to just Colorado in RTG :smh: I hope they patch that asap

EA deliberately made funny recruit names as a pun ala Eff You, for being out of the college football scene for the last 10 yrs

My only gripe is the when you switch players on defense. Instead of switching to player closet to ball for a sack they'll switch to a cb & depending on ur action will cost you a td.

Will it switch to the person you want if you use the "Directional" pad while scrolling vs. Just pressing X (to scroll)?

Almost like Directional Passing in NBA 2k

Going through Dynasty with my home state UWyo Cowboys and this game is so fun. My only question thus far is when the locked icon is up for a recruit to schedule a visit and you have enough recruiting hours, does that mean that there is a scheduling conflict with the player and your next home game? I know Wyoming and it's racism is not appealing but if they visit I can convince them that if it ain't snowing I'm not going and I'm here so it's obviously snowing

Will it switch to the person you want if you use the "Directional" pad while scrolling vs. Just pressing X (to scroll)?

Almost like Directional Passing in NBA 2k
I have same question
I thought they said pointing right stick would move control of defensive player.

No custom playbook in online dynasty.

That's not a good idea.

nevermind it's in there

Last edited:
My only gripe is the when you switch players on defense. Instead of switching to player closet to ball for a sack they'll switch to a cb & depending on ur action will cost you a td.

Ive had this happen multiple times

I have same question
I thought they said pointing right stick would move control of defensive player.

Ok.. this has happened to me too..

It’s a new feature called the switch stick..

I haven’t used it yet, but theoretically the switch stitch lets you switch from linebacker or dline man to db, instantly by flipping the right stick in that direction.. letting you control more of the coverage instead of the CPU..

I’ve seen it action on YouTube and Reddit and it’s pure dominance if mastered correctly..it’s too much for me tho so I don’t mess with it..lol.. the game is already fast enough as is..

Back
Top Bottom