Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Ultimate Gohan is stronger than SSJ3 Goku?

And why would Final Gohan’s hair change color? If his ultimate form is sans changing forms.

But is it wink, wink stronger like Goku during the Cell games?

Why wouldn’t Gohan break out the ultimate form when Beerus was looking for the Saiyain God?

But is it wink, wink stronger like Goku during the Cell games?

Use super buu as the measuring stick, i posted the pages from the actual manga. inside buu, after they had removed everyone that was absorbed he said that buu was still to powerful for both him and vegeta. that means ss3 goku and ss2 vegeta.

meanwhile vs kid buu
1655910900933.png

Why wouldn’t Gohan break out the ultimate form when Beerus was looking for the Saiyain God?
at the start of super gohan had not trained since majin buu, and it was stated by almost everyone that saw him fight against buu that he had gotten weaker than when he had defeated cell.

Golden_Frieza_Vs_Dyspo_English_Dub_60FPS.gif

Dyspo vs freiza
Gohan_teamed_up_with_Frieza_to_defeat_Dyspo_EngDub_Dragonball_Super.gif

dyspo vs gohan

yall act like im pulling things out of thin air lol im not saying dyspo is stronger than golden freiza. what i am saying is that it doesnt track that dyspo is weaker than ssg for him to land a punch and do damage to golden freiza if he didnt atleast scale higher than that. and logically IF gohan can beat dyspo he at BARE MINIMUM has at least that level of strength too. you can claim inconsistency because he was as strong at the beginning of the fight but in both the anime and manga its confirmed by vegeta, piccolo, and goku that gohan has gotten stronger as he fought through the tournament

as for the gohan probably being as strong as ss3 goku, chapter 506 says otherwise. goku says himself that both him and vegeta couldnt take him on even after disconnecting piccolo, gohan goten and trunks.
1655908210459.png

and he reverts right back to the form that he was getting his *ss kicked by ultimate gohan a few chapter earlier
1655908423042.png

This doesn’t validate your reasonings. Dyspo is faster and landed blows against GF. You showing Gohan against Dyspo is trying to prove he had some type of edge against him in which that edge was provided by GF containing him. When he wasn’t contained he was washing Gohan right along GF. Dyspo wasn’t even strong like that. That’s why GF could take so many blows. Dyspo must’ve hit him a thousand times. If it were roles reversed, Dyspo would’ve been dead lol.

Also, you’re just showing the contradictions and inconsistencies in Dragon Ball. Realistically, ultimate Gohan shouldn’t even be anywhere near SSG power. It’s all plot device.

This doesn’t validate your reasonings. Dyspo is faster and landed blows against GF. You showing Gohan against Dyspo is trying to prove he had some type of edge against him in which that edge was provided by GF containing him. When he wasn’t contained he was washing Gohan right along GF. Dyspo wasn’t even strong like that. That’s why GF could take so many blows. Dyspo must’ve hit him a thousand times. If it were roles reversed, Dyspo would’ve been dead lol.

Also, you’re just showing the contradictions and inconsistencies in Dragon Ball. Realistically, ultimate Gohan shouldn’t even be anywhere near SSG power. It’s all plot device.
If roles were reversed GF wouldn’t have needed help amirite?

Who do you think is stronger, Dyspo or the Namekians?

This doesn’t validate your reasonings. Dyspo is faster and landed blows against GF. You showing Gohan against Dyspo is trying to prove he had some type of edge against him in which that edge was provided by GF containing him.

just so we are clear, youre saying dyspo, who has to scale below super saiyain god in order for him to be beaten by gohan, landed a punch square in freizas face that launched him back before speed blitzing him, did so with power magnitudes lowers freizas? this might just be the face frieza makes when hes completely unfazed by a punch to the jaw from someone magnitudes weaker than he is :lol:. like i said before, my argument isnt even that dyspo is as strong or stronger than golden frieza. its that he cant be as weak as you say he is and do what he did to someone at the level of ssb goku and vegeta.
Golden_Frieza_Vs_Dyspo_English_Dub_60FPS (1).gif

see this brings me back to what i was saying earlier. yall dont have an issue with my power scaling. yall have an issue with the writers of the show and manga. even ill admit that gohan jumping in an out of relevance every other arc is sh*tty story telling on their part, but that doesnt change that theyre still choosing to make him do that. im just speaking on whats actually happening. there are plenty of inconsistencies in the dragon ball story, but in super gohan going from weak to strong is literally something is literally something hes done since dragon ball z

just so we are clear, youre saying dyspo, who has to scale below super saiyain god in order for him to be beaten by gohan, landed a punch square in freizas face that launched him back before speed blitzing him, did so with power magnitudes lowers freizas? this might just be the face frieza makes when hes completely unfazed by a punch to the jaw from someone magnitudes weaker than he is :lol:. like i said before, my argument isnt even that dyspo is as strong or stronger than golden frieza. its that he cant be as weak as you say he is and do what he did to someone at the level of ssb goku and vegeta.
Golden_Frieza_Vs_Dyspo_English_Dub_60FPS (1).gif

see this brings me back to what i was saying earlier. yall dont have an issue with my power scaling. yall have an issue with the writers of the show and manga. even ill admit that gohan jumping in an out of relevance every other arc is sh*tty story telling on their part, but that doesnt change that theyre still choosing to make him do that. im just speaking on whats actually happening. there are plenty of inconsistencies in the dragon ball story, but in super gohan going from weak to strong is literally something is literally something hes done since dragon ball z
Stop it. It’s a matter of hours before the tournament and you’re now saying Gohan is now on par with SSB. It’s not the writing, its you lol

Stop it. It’s a matter of hours before the tournament and you’re now saying Gohan is now on par with SSB. It’s not the writing, its you lol
It’s Gohan, someone we know gets stronger and stronger as he actually tries. He’s always had the potential to get there, it ain’t like it’s an *** pull

If roles were reversed GF wouldn’t have needed help amirite?

Who do you think is stronger, Dyspo or the Namekians?

GF needing assistance is about Dyspo’s speed, not power. So you could’ve subbed Gohan for 17 and it would’ve done the job in the containment.

Dyspo is the Guldo of their team. He lacks raw power, but makes up for it in speed. Guldo wasn’t strong at all, but there is a reason he was on the Ginyu Force.

Dyspo is not as strong as y’all making him out to be.

It’s Gohan, someone we know gets stronger and stronger as he actually tries. He’s always had the potential to get there, it ain’t like it’s an *** pull
That hasn’t been Gohan’s identity in decades. He ain’t had it like that since Cell. He didn’t have it like that against Buu. My guy had to go get a power up from Old Kai like he did from Guru.

That hasn’t been Gohan’s identity in decades. He ain’t had it like that since Cell. He didn’t have it like that against Buu. My guy had to go get a power up from Old Kai like he did from Guru.
The old Kai boost wasn’t him asking for it. Old Kai himself offered to do it

In the U6 v U7 arc, Vegeta brought up Gohan having more potential. We seen him pick up his fighting sense v Lavender.

His trope is always having the potential, getting there just depends on the writer. Cell Saga, ToP was via training. Frieza, Buu was via the power up

Lmao I didn’t choose to have gohan defeat someone who punched golden frieza so hard square in the face that veins popped out of his eyes and blood splattered everywhere when his first connected :lol: You’re the one saying that feat is below SSG. That makes less sense than gohan powering upto crazy levels like he has been since cell

In order for gohan to be as weak as you say in the anime or manga, golden frieza by default would have to be weaker than he was in revival to take any damage at all from dyspo in the anime or kefla in the manga. If you can establish golden frieza was at his weakest than sure, gohan would be weaker by default

Last edited:
So disappointed in where the Dragon Ball story has gone. They had a lot of interesting things they could have done after introducing the multiverse, specifically Universe 6.

Instead it's just new big bad even more powerful than the last, must get stronger to defeat him. New story arc. Guess what? Another new big bad even more stronger than the last. Gonna have to even more stronger now. Those guys that seemed unbeatable a few story arcs ago? Might accidentally kill them if we sneeze now.

Maybe I'm just burnt out on Dragon Ball, but I wish they'd mix it up a bit :lol:

They're so far behind the manga I really wish DBS would just stay dead.

Lmao I didn’t choose to have gohan defeat someone who punched golden frieza so hard square in the face that veins popped out of his eyes and blood splattered everywhere when his first connected :lol: You’re the one saying that feat is below SSG. That makes less sense than gohan powering upto crazy levels like he has been since cell

In order for gohan to be as weak as you say in the anime or manga, golden frieza by default would have to be weaker than he was in revival to take any damage at all from dyspo in the anime or kefla in the manga. If you can establish golden frieza was at his weakest than sure, gohan would be weaker by default
You’re whole argument really hanging on one punch 😂😂😂

So disappointed in where the Dragon Ball story has gone. They had a lot of interesting things they could have done after introducing the multiverse, specifically Universe 6.

Instead it's just new big bad even more powerful than the last, must get stronger to defeat him. New story arc. Guess what? Another new big bad even more stronger than the last. Gonna have to even more stronger now. Those guys that seemed unbeatable a few story arcs ago? Might accidentally kill them if we sneeze now.

Maybe I'm just burnt out on Dragon Ball, but I wish they'd mix it up a bit :lol:

They're so far behind the manga I really wish DBS would just stay dead.
watch/read dragon ball heroes if you haven’t already

way more interesting concepts and plot lines going on even for them being not as fleshed out due to it all being promotional material

You’re whole argument really hanging on one punch 😂😂😂
should be an easy rebuttal then, right? but here you are just telling me to ignore whats on the screen because you dont agree with what the creators of the show did :lol:

if you think the story is trash just say that. what were not gonna do is in a discussion about power scaling and whats canon is ignore the literal source material

ain’t no way bum *** gohan should have the thread worked up like this :lol:
:lol: i may be defending a bum but you GOTTA at least admit my argument is sound atleast within the story itself lol it doesnt sound crazy to you that folks that scale to Z levels of power are laying hands on golden frieza? you might as well say dyspo and gohan are as strong as goten and trunks if thats the case :lol: and its not even like i came up with a new idea, this is pretty much the internet consensus.

Last edited:
Someone just posted pic on FB about a rumor Disney and Kevin Feige trying to copy Dragon Ball to create a live action franchise.....

Back
Top Bottom