Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I didn't get the feel or message that new form could even stand up to super saiyan god let alone blue. Cuz again the Makin monster/villain was booty.

This is wild to me lol ultimate gohan is atleast base god level based on his TOP performance alone and that was before broly . Alot stronger depending on how deep you want to lean into piccolos assessment of gamma 1 and 2

which is why gohan saying at the end of the movie that he doesn’t think even goku or vegeta could’ve handled cell max was the funniest line spoken

which is why gohan saying at the end of the movie that he doesn’t think even goku or vegeta could’ve handled cell max was the funniest line spoken

ill take it as a throw away line cause thats gotta be bs lol that said, we'll probably never see this "final gohan" form ever again, id put money on it too :lol:

gohan being inconsistent is legit the only consistent thing about him in dragon ball super :lol:
dude went from being the strongest non fused character in Z to getting nearly killed by frieza in the revival arc. went back to being a scrawny college student and then training with piccolo for 30 seconds to sparring with SSB goku right before the TOP. its a character trait at this point.

ill take it as a throw away line cause thats gotta be bs lol that said, we'll probably never see this "final gohan" form ever again, id put money on it too :lol:
nah we will definitely be seeing this gohan and piccolo plenty moving forward

only reason they exist is to sell merchandise :smokin

nah we will definitely be seeing this gohan and piccolo plenty moving forward

only reason they exist is to sell merchandise :smokin

we're getting to the point where the only enemies it makes sense to fight next is the God's themselves lol queue the evil grand priest from another timeline arc

we're getting to the point where the only enemies it makes sense to fight next is the God's themselves lol queue the evil grand priest from another timeline arc
at this point i’ll take any trash storyline to give beerus a reason to really turn it on

dude has the potential to be one of the best characters in the series and this comic relief act they’ve had him on is so tired at this point

This is wild to me lol ultimate gohan is atleast base god level based on his TOP performance alone and that was before broly . Alot stronger depending on how deep you want to lean into piccolos assessment of gamma 1 and 2
I really don't rank any of them highly from what I saw. Piccolos assessment wouldn't mean much to me.

And Gohan's TOP performance? Base god level? Who did he defeat again to earn that? :nerd:

Its cool Toriyama refocused on other characters to nake them catch up but its a long way to go to make me believe Got an could beat Hit or Jiren let alone Broly.

Like I knew nobody in the superhero movie was a threat when not Vegeta, Goku, Broly, Whis, and Beerus didn't even notice the power levels raising/spiking on earth when Got an and Piccolo powered up to fight those androids or Cell Max.
Nah, I said before it seemed like Toriyama was holding back the new powerful characters from the universes that he didn't allow to participate in the TOP. Then there was that while mentioned but buried part about universes Zeno destroyed himself.

There's probably a half a dozen guys more powerful than Jiren to start.
at this point i’ll take any trash storyline to give beerus a reason to really turn it on

dude has the potential to be one of the best characters in the series and this comic relief act they’ve had him on is so tired at this point
The day that happens they're probably going to kill him off too.

Last edited:
I really don't rank any of them highly from what I saw. Piccolos assessment wouldn't mean much to me.

And Gohan's TOP performance? Base god level? Who did he defeat again to earn that? :nerd:

Its cool Toriyama refocused on other characters to nake them catch up but its a long way to go to make me believe Got an could beat Hit or Jiren let alone Broly.

Like I knew nobody in the superhero movie was a threat when not Vegeta, Goku, Broly, Whis, and Beerus didn't even notice the power levels raising/spiking on earth when Got an and Piccolo powered up to fight those androids or Cell Max.
Depends if referring to manga or anime. Manga Ultimate Gohan was equal to Kefla (that anime Goku needed UI to defeat)

Anime Ultimate Gohan was on par with Dyspo that Golden Frieza could barely damage

Depends if referring to manga or anime. Manga Ultimate Gohan was equal to Kefla (that anime Goku needed UI to defeat)
Wasn't that the unmastered UI? I thought in the manga he only fully achieved it near the end of the tournament.

Either way that does rank Gohan a bit higher but its Kefla so its not like he could were at Top on his own for instance.
Anime Ultimate Gohan was on par with Dyspo that Golden Frieza could barely damage
Golden Frieza got left in the dust a while ago too.

In the anime goku had to go ssg to trade blows with dyspo and had to power up to blue to overwhelm him. Meanwhile gohan traded blows with and defeated a powered up dyspo. That puts him beyond SSG at a bare minimum. I dont even feel like that was his biggest accomplishment. Knowing what we know about namekian fusion based on the huge power up piccolo got from asorbing nail, gohan fought 2 namekians made up of all of their planet namek's strongest fighters, and gohan 2 v 1'd them long enough for piccolo to fire off a special beam cannon.

in the manga kale scaled to atleast golden frieza who scales to SSB goku/vegeta (at that time). Gohan matched fused caulifla who is obviously several times stronger than just kale alone.

in reality, at his max before this movie, gohan was somewhere between SBB goku in the revival of F and below Kaioken x SSB. Final gohan by default is somehwere beyond that. where? who knows

whether we really see what gohan can do in the future is up to toei and toyotaro lol

Last edited:
In the anime goku had to go ssg to trade blows with dyspo and had to power up to blue to overwhelm him. Meanwhile gohan traded blows with and defeated a powered up dyspo. That puts him beyond SSG at a bare minimum. I dont even feel like that was his biggest accomplishment. Knowing what we know about namekian fusion based on the huge power up piccolo got from asorbing nail, gohan fought 2 namekians made up of all of their planet namek's strongest fighters, and gohan 2 v 1'd them long enough for piccolo to fire off a special beam cannon.

in the manga kale scaled to atleast golden frieza who scales to SSB goku/vegeta (at that time). Gohan matched fused caulifla who is obviously several times stronger than just kale alone.

in reality, at his max before this movie, gohan was somewhere between SBB goku in the revival of F and below Kaioken x SSB. Final gohan by default is somehwere beyond that. where? who knows

whether we really see what gohan can do in the future is up to toei and toyotaro lol
a lot of assumptions being made here lol

i wouldn’t call any version of super gohan god level

Hard to know unless he fights with Moro, Gas, Broly, Golden Frieza, SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta, Black, etc.

It literally looked like a bunch of jobbers fighting in the movie.

a lot of assumptions being made here lol

i wouldn’t call any version of super gohan god level
Berserk Kale scaled to Golden frieza. Gohan beat Kefla which based on patora fusion means shes several times stronger than berserk kale. that puts Gohan at SSB atleast for matching her

1655837980652.png

1655838017017.png

Id argue its probably even easier to make the case in the anime because he used a stronger form against gohan than he did againt SSG goku and even had golden frieza on the ropes, which is why gohan stepped in to begin with.

And this is where Frieza scales right before the TOP

Last edited:
TOP is like the worst way to base power levels. They made it as so everyone seemed on par with power levels just to make it interesting. They had the z fighters training with Ssj blue to make em look stronger lol

I’m gonna have to disagree with this hard. The actual TOP is probably the only tournament every participant was highly incentivized to win. Considering their entire universes were on the line. I’m not gonna act 17 scaling to SSB goku out of now where isn’t weird but that’s the direction the writers took it lol same goes for gohan. To say gohan isn’t atleast the level is SSG is to say that Golden frieza isn’t either And we KNOW frieza is atleast that strong. Unless you think freiza enjoys being thrown around like a rag doll by kale :lol:

Back
Top Bottom