Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Yea found them on the xbox add-on.. can't find freizas new transformation tho..only the GT characters.

So do you guys think they're gonna explore the all other universes in the upcoming series? 11 other universe to be exact.. as per Beerus

So do you guys think they're gonna explore the all other universes in the upcoming series? 11 other universe to be exact.. as per Beerus

You've got as much info as we do so who really knows what's going to happen. The fact that freiza isn't actually dead at the end of this movie probably is going to have to do with the immediate story in the begning but who really knows what they're going to do.

You've got as much info as we do so who really knows what's going to happen. The fact that freiza isn't actually dead at the end of this movie probably is going to have to do with the immediate story in the begning but who really knows what they're going to do.

The film ends with Goku destroying Freiza and Freiza back in hell.

what you guys think of this best DBZ episodes list from Complex?

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/...ampaign=Daily 2015 (Fully Horizon) 2015-05-05
Before I even clicked it, I said that number one should be when Gohan beats Cell. Best DBZ episode bar none. It had it all, the best DBZ Villian, the best DBZ Villians death, the feels, and above all else someone other than Goku being the hero, back when Gohan was the best DBZ character. Really should have been his show after this
So who is the strongest human in the DBZ world excluding uub? Tein or Krillin? And why?
Tien. He was giving 17 Absorbed Cell the work for a minute, Krillin couldnt do that on his best day, and he didnt die when Super Buu killed everyone on earth with Planet Extinction then went on to  fight Buu after he absorbed Gotenks and didnt die in two seconds.

While Krillin was out there chasing women, Tien was still training. He's the strongest human and the gaps probably huge.

Last edited:
I can't decide between Cell and Frieza for best DBZ Villain. I mean Cell was cool, but lets go over what my man Frieza did.

1. Wiped out most of the saiyan race, and Goku's father

2. Murder the ever so innocent Dende

3. Murders Vegeta after emasculating

4. cruely Murders Goku's best friend Krillin

5. Then does it again so Goku can witness it 

Dude was a pure monster.

Tien. He was giving 17 Absorbed Cell the work for a minute, Krillin couldnt do that on his best day, and he didnt die when Super Buu killed everyone on earth with Planet Extinction then went on to  fight Buu after he absorbed Gotenks and didnt die in two seconds.

While Krillin was out there chasing women, Tien was still training. He's the strongest human and the gaps probably huge.

See I'm not sure. The only thing tien was able to do cell was momentarily slow him down with the tri attack. Which makes me belive that's it's the kind of attack that is strong regardless of who uses it. If we were to base tiens strength based on his fight with second form cell then that would have to make tien stronger than both android 17 and 18 and piccolo for that matter since they all got washed by cell at that point. But maybe tien was stronger post cell

Whoa whoa whoa whoa.... Android Saga > Frieza Saga.

This thread made me start watching the Frieza Saga over again in preparation for the movie though, I'm just now at the part where Goku is washing Jiece and Burter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom