Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Whoa whoa whoa whoa.... Android Saga > Frieza Saga.

This thread made me start watching the Frieza Saga over again in preparation for the movie though, I'm just now at the part where Goku is washing Jiece and Burter.
mean.gif
 Antidope gonna Antidope

LOL Frieza Saga is trash compared to Android Saga and Toriyama was literally writing the Android Saga from week to  week with no idea of what was gonna happen next

The power discrepancy in the Freeza Saga is just ridic.

First, Vegeta goes from weak as **** (PL 18,000) to stronger than his rival (Cui 18,000), and Dodoria (low 20,000s), and after ONE BATTLE with Zarbon (mid-20,00 to low 30,000) comes back strong enough to take him, then gets WASHED by Recoome (60,000) and then when Goku gives him a Senzu Bean he suddenly can easily wash Jeice (also 60,000) AND MATCH UP WITH FRIEZA (530,000)?!
roll.gif
After a got damn Senzu Bean?

Don't get me started on Freeza. Freeza's weakest form has a PL of 530,000, which is like four times as strong as his STRONGEST fighter (Ginyu), but then when he goes into his second form he's well over a million, and then he has ANOTHER form, and then he hits his final form, which is already is in the 10s of millions, it's revealed to Goku that after all of these transformations he wasn't even using HALF of his full power?! Ridic
laugh.gif
. Freeza when he's at like .5% of his true power is still 5 times stronger than his strongest fighters. Stupid as hell

Goku training to get where he got on Namek was cool, but then he went from 180,000 to the 10s of millions to fight Frieza? Because he got hurt and recovered? Ridic

Where were these amazing leaps in power after injuries after Namek? With the kind of jumps in that Saga, you'd think that Vegeta would be going Super Saiyan God after getting washed by 18

LOL Frieza Saga is trash compared to Android Saga and Toriyama was literally writing the Android Saga from week to  week with no idea of what was gonna happen next

The power discrepancy in the Freeza Saga is just ridic.

First, Vegeta goes from weak as **** (PL 18,000) to stronger than his rival (Cui 18,000), and Dodoria (low 20,000s), and after ONE BATTLE with Zarbon (mid-20,00 to low 30,000) comes back strong enough to take him, then gets WASHED by Recoome (60,000) and then when Goku gives him a Senzu Bean he suddenly can easily wash Jeice (also 60,000) AND MATCH UP WITH FRIEZA (530,000)?!
roll.gif
After a got damn Senzu Bean?

Don't get me started on Freeza. Freeza's weakest form has a PL of 530,000, which is like four times as strong as his STRONGEST fighter (Ginyu), but then when he goes into his second form he's well over a million, and then he has ANOTHER form, and then he hits his final form, which is already is in the 10s of millions, it's revealed to Goku that after all of these transformations he wasn't even using HALF of his full power?! Ridic
laugh.gif
. Freeza when he's at like .5% of his true power is still 5 times stronger than his strongest fighters. Stupid as hell

Goku training to get where he got on Namek was cool, but then he went from 180,000 to the 10s of millions to fight Frieza? Because he got hurt and recovered? Ridic

Where were these amazing leaps in power after injuries after Namek? With the kind of jumps in that Saga, you'd think that Vegeta would be going Super Saiyan God after getting washed by 18

Whoa whoa whoa whoa.... Android Saga > Frieza Saga.

This thread made me start watching the Frieza Saga over again in preparation for the movie though, I'm just now at the part where Goku is washing Jiece and Burter.
Thank you for confirming that the Frieza saga is better.

Whoa Whoa Whoa.

Are we including the entirity of the Namek saga as Frieza saga or just the Frieza part?

Are we including the Cell saga with the Android saga or just the android part?

Buu actually did kill everyone though... Only villain with no huge flaws. (Cell, Frieza, Vegeta all too arrogant and childish)

Frieza > Cell

Both the villain and the arc. It's not even debatable in my mind.
To me Cell and Android Sagas > Frieza and Namekian Sagas but
Frieza > Cell

I can't decide between Cell and Frieza for best DBZ Villain. I mean Cell was cool, but lets go over what my man Frieza did.

1. Wiped out most of the saiyan race, and Goku's father

That's my number 1 DBZ moment and AT takes it out of canon for NO reason. :smh: Good movie and fits in with the timeline perfectly. Best DBZ movie imo.

Last edited:
Cell is the best villain, Buu is the most destructive villain, Frieza had the best "story"

but android/cell saga is the best due to the throwback to DB days and the entire concept around cell. pretty badass.

Freeza > Cell by a long shot.

Cell was created from another mans anger and past failures. Cell isn't evil because he chooses to be, he's evil because Gero told him to be.

Freeza was born a villain. He's the way he is because its genuinely who he is. He wiped out not only the Saiyans but tons of other planets and races too. He's feared all over the universe.

Freeza is a boss. Cell is a roided up test tube baby who copies everyones attacks and got bodied by a child.

Last edited:
Namek saga was just so dope to me. The Z fighters exploring a new planet, the sense of danger when Goku wasn't there,Vegeta bodying Cui, Dodoria, and Zarbon, and then Goku's grand entrance 
pimp.gif
 . I was a kid so I actually was worried that Goku wouldn't get his body back from Ginyu
laugh.gif
. Then you had Frezia out here terrorizing everyone, and Goku turning SSJ for the first time.

Namek saga was just so dope to me. The Z fighters exploring a new planet, the sense of danger when Goku wasn't there,Vegeta bodying Cui, Dodoria, and Zarbon, and then Goku's grand entrance :pimp:  . I was a kid so I actually was worried that Goku wouldn't get his body back from Ginyu:lol: . Then you had Frezia out here terrorizing everyone, and Goku turning SSJ for the first time.

This right here.

Watching DBZ Kai on Toonami with all of it's violence unedited is crazy to see now. They definitely weren't letting us watch Dodoria take out the Namekians the way he did like that back in the day, dude was a savage.

Buu saga>

And not to take away from all the others, I mean they were all dope an all but this buu saga straight ******* on the rest. First off the evil buu with the ****** up neck, I was legit scared of this ***** when rode up on them boys at the tower.

I mean bruh, watching goku charge up to ss3 brought up the emotions of a boy seeing god. Son re-lived his whole life while charging up, tail an all. Dudes was schooling ****** like it was saiyen heritage month, had dimensions feelin him.

No other saga gave me the feels like the last one, especially cause how it ended.

Saw Battle of the gods im all in for Dragon Ball super or whatever its called

The storyline was trash and i hate god mode but, the Animation was A1 i'll be dying to see more moments like vegetas final attonement with the new animation

Storyline was hilarious. Loved it. Reminded me of the humor that you saw in Dragon Ball, which I thought was the better of the two animes even tho I love both. But I'm one of the few who likes Dragon Ball better than Z.

I hope DBS hits a balance of Dragon Ball Humor and DBZ action and savagery.

Last edited:
I didn't know they edited DBZ to that extent. I'm thinking of rewatch img the Japanese DB and DBZ just to see the raw unedited versions.

Buu saga>>>>>
SSJ3, fusions, last time seeing vegeta and goku fight, fusions, majin vegeta killing those people at the tournament :pimp:, finally get to see the villain become the hero (and fail), super & kid buu, vegeta finally admitting that he's goku's ***** and the two teaming up to defeat kid buu.

Frieza saga is hands down the best for many reasons.

1. Plot. This is the storyline of the entire dragonball/DBZ franchise coming full circle and making sense. Dragonball was all about goku's childhood & how he learned to deal with his Saiyan powers, & the Saiyan saga in DBZ finally gave Goku some hints about what he actually was & where he came from. The buildup to his fight with frieza was absolutely flawless & now Goku has the chance to defeat the evil tyrant that enslaved & destroyed his race. Anyone remember Vegeta's final speech before Frieza killed him? That alone should be enough to prove why the Frieza saga was the best.

2. Frieza was actually an evil villain with a purpose. A space tyrant who overthrows planets & sells them with no reguard for the races he kills. He was the only DBZ villain I actually hated. When he stabbed Krillian with his horn & rocked him back & forth, I legit hated him. Cell's only goal was to fight everyone to prove he's the strongest & "destroy the world", which is kinda corny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom