Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I say Frieza Saga is tops because it took the Vegeta Saga to the next level. I liked the build-up to Frieza's fIrst appearance and the training leading up to it. Then finally seeing dude in a Professor X chair laughing dude off. Seeing him get tested then start merking the team one by one. Frieza was truly evil to the core. And that troll voice. I legit couldn't stand him. Without that arch setting up the Cell Games, I don't think Android and Cell Sagas could stand on thier own.

Last edited:
I'm curious to see if the dynamics between goku and vegeta will be different considering what happened at the end of dbz with vegeta finally realizing goku is better than him.

I'm curious to see if the dynamics between goku and vegeta will be different considering what happened at the end of dbz with vegeta finally realizing goku is better than him.

At the end of this current movie they come out equal. I think vegeta as we saw him in battle of the Gods is what we're gonna see from now on. Serious when he has to be but the constant comic relief Toriyama throws into his movies will probably show a lighter side to him

Android saga was garbage. I'll be the one to say it since everyone is dancing over the idea

It was. The only thing to come from it was Trunks, and they could have introduced him another way.

Saiyan/Freeza sagas >

Buu was cool, but that **** was too long and drawn out. Too many Buu's. Shoulda just been Fat Buu and Super Buu.

Super Buu with absorbed Gohan legit was too strong for the series.

Cell isn't evil because he chooses to be, he's evil because Gero told him to be.

Wrong

Go back to Trunk's conversation with Cell after their fight

Either way he was a **** boy

Last edited:
Yes! Haha that was always weird to me. I just rationalized it as the triangle kind of hitting from the four different 90 degree angles and making a square. Like the beam would rotate 90 degrees every nano second.

Uub is the strongest human.
We know that. I wanted to know who was stronger between Tien and Krillin (Pre Uub)
Tien for sure. The man did an attack that came out as a triangle and hit the ground as a square. Gotta be a bawse to do that
laugh.gif
Word up.

But isnt a square/rectangle really just two triangles put together?

Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

The pyramid makes the most sense. Like his triangle hand stupid **** was just a way to focus it, then shoots out a pyramid. **** Toriyama makes nothing easy on us.

But I was saying like a triangle, flip it to the right four times (pivoting at the middle).

Like he changed vegetas hair and costume from red and orange and shot to blue and black. I remember trying to convince myself it was the fire's glow that caused the change in color, from when him and Napa were first shown. AT be ****ig with us.

Like he changed vegetas hair and costume from red and orange and shot to blue and black. I remember trying to convince myself it was the fire's glow that caused the change in color, from when him and Napa were first shown. AT be ****ig with us.

Naw, I remember that actually be an issue of the animators not knowing what color Vegeta (and Nappa, if it matters) was supposed to be, because he had never been colored in the manga at that point and Akira didn't let them know in advance.

They were kind of able to play it off due to them being on a different planet though.

Last edited:
Saiyan Saga and the fight with Vegeta is by far the best.
Sure, Goku turning Super Saiyan was epic, but that fight dragged on waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy too long. Nappa man handling the entire Z Fighters then got played around by Goku. Vegeta just being seemingly invincible. Him coming back over and over. Galick Gun vs Kamehameha. Amazing.

:lol: @ the scene 22 mins 18 seconds in where vegeta and goku fighting together cant touch Whis

:rofl:

I cant wait for this new series.

EDIT: If Beerus can beat SS God Goku using only 70% of his power wouldnt surprise me if Whis could've beaten both Goku and Vegeta at the same time in God form. He would definitely take a few blows tho.

Last edited:
Also I've been trying to figure out what's the deal with the blue haired god form.

Breakdown

It is called Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

In Battle of Gods Goku absorbed the power to get to god form while was in base form.

Blue hair means that they absorbed the power while they were Super Saiyans, which is why they have their SS hairstyles.

I have always thought he was shooting a pyramid type beam hence the square base. 

But the tip of a pyramid is the point where the square meets. That point would be a very very very very very small square (kinda sorta). Your theory only makes sense if he is shooting a pyramid out of his hand from the pyramids sides, not the tip.

I hope I explained that right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom