Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Probably not for a while, I will be watching the subbed version with the high pitched Japanese voices
laugh.gif
same here, looking forward to ****** voice Goku. 
laugh.gif

Makes no sense.

Both bluma and piccolo look a lot younger. And piccolos skin is a lot lighter.

Is that suppose to be uub?

fan made pic made no sense. If that's goten and not yamcha why did goten, trunks, uub, and krillin age faster than everyone else? Besides Goku and Vegeta everyone else looks younger

fan made pic made no sense. If that's goten and not yamcha why did goten, trunks, uub, and krillin age faster than everyone else? Besides Goku and Vegeta everyone else looks younger

Maybe cause they're human/half human? We know that full blooded saiyains and namekians don't age at the same rate as humans do

I think DBZ is the only anime I prefer to watch in English. That Bruce Falconer music and the cheesy dub just works so well together lol.

Because Goten and Trunks and Uub had a growth spurt since they're boys, Goku and Vegeta are saiyans and saiyans age at a slower rate than humans so they retain their youthful appearance longer (hence why Goku was 40 something fighting Cell/Buu), Pan and Bra are females, and as anime history has shown us, females are always depicted being considerably shorter than men so they just look extremely short, and Krillin is human... He's a couple years older than Goku so his age will obviously show.

And Dende is a Yoshi. Yoshi's don't ******* age.

Everyone knows saiyans age SLOWER. :lol: That proves my point that the pic doesnt make sense as Goten and Trunks aged FASTER than everyone except Uub and Krillin

Last edited:
Because Goten and Trunks and Uub had a growth spurt since they're boys, Goku and Vegeta are saiyans and saiyans age at a slower rate than humans so they retain their youthful appearance longer (hence why Goku was 40 something fighting Cell/Buu), Pan and Bra are females, and as anime history has shown us, females are always depicted being considerably shorter than men so they just look extremely short, and Krillin is human... He's a couple years older than Goku so his age will obviously show.

:lol:

Everyone knows saiyans age SLOWER. :lol: That proves my point that the pic doesnt make sense as Goten and Trunks aged FASTER than everyone except Uub and Krillin

Brah... Its a cartoon...

Just accept it :lol:

:lol:

As seen with Goku though that doesn't really apply for the teen years. By the end of DB he was 18 and looked just like a regular 18 year old would. Same with Goten and Trunks between the end of the Buu Saga and the finale of the series. They were shown to age and grow up like you'd expect them to within a ten year period. (Both of them being 16 and 17 respectively I believe by that point) Goku and Vegeta wouldn't show any signs of aging, nor would Gohan in any major way. Krillin would however, being only a human, he'd physically look the oldest of the people pictured.

Back
Top Bottom