Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I really wish SSG was the actual "legenddary super saiyan" from the beginning of DBZ

I wish we got a back story from Whis or someone explaining who it actually was and how Goku finally obtained a level that hasn't been seen for blah blah blah blah years.

Also kind of wish SSG was the last transformation before ultra instinct.

Kind of wack how he goes from normal hair (but in red) back to SSJ hair, and then to his normal hair again.

Super Saiyan Blue Evolution is the official name of the form
giphy.gif

Why do I even put myself through this anymore fam

Being able to use God Ki with other forms still isn’t as powerful as SSG itself

It’s not like they can apply the power of SSG to other forms

Also, you’re thinking of SSB the wrong way. It’s not a result of applying God Ki to SSJ, rather it’s a completely new transformation they tapped into because of SSG

With that logic, that means SSGSS2 & SSGSS3 are legit things but I don’t see that ever happening

SSBE for Vegeta, is again, a completely new transformation as said multiple times by Supers staff. It wasn’t a result of Vegeta tapping into the bulky (and what he claims useless) Super Vegeta form and applying God Ki to it

I get what you’re saying but this is what I meant
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/God-like_Saiyan
God-like Saiyan,[2] also called Saiyan beyond God (神を超えたサイヤ人, Kami o koeta Saiya-jin, lit. "Saiyan who has surpassed a God"), is an empowered state undertaken by a Saiyan who gain the ability to utilize the power of Super Saiyan God without having to change into the form.[2][3]

Goku was able to obtain this state by taking on and then dropping out of Super Saiyan God. He is able to access god-like strength without changing forms.[4] When a God-like Saiyan attempts to transform into a Super Saiyan, they instead become a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.[2].”

As for ssgss2 and 3, theoretically possible but based on what we know about ssj2 and ssj3 from the toriyama interview, goku doesn’t need to transform into 2 and 3

Goku endlessly keeps getting stronger, with Super Saiyan 3 in the manga and Super Saiyan 4 in the anime; does Super Saiyan keep getting limitlessly stronger too? Might we eventually see things such as a Super Saiyan 5…?!
Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are nothing more than powered-up variations of Super Saiyan. After the fight with Beerus, Goku realized that mastering his normal state and Super Saiyan would raise his level more and sap less strength, so I think he probably won’t become Super Saiyan 2 or 3 any more.”
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/saikyo-jump-june-2014-issue-twel-buu-mysteries/

This wiki actually summarizes how I feel about the whole saiyan beyond god thing pretty well
http://dragonballuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Saiyan_Beyond_God

Last edited:
SSBE or SSRoyalB for Vegeta is garbage :lol: Vegeta stay tapping into half way powerups.

SSBxKaioken though is lowkey cooler than UI.

I’m assuming UI gets a bigger display for the Broly film

I get what you’re saying but this is what I meant
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/God-like_Saiyan
God-like Saiyan,[2] also called Saiyan beyond God (神を超えたサイヤ人, Kami o koeta Saiya-jin, lit. "Saiyan who has surpassed a God"), is an empowered state undertaken by a Saiyan who gain the ability to utilize the power of Super Saiyan God without having to change into the form.[2][3]

Goku was able to obtain this state by taking on and then dropping out of Super Saiyan God. He is able to access god-like strength without changing forms.[4] When a God-like Saiyan attempts to transform into a Super Saiyan, they instead become a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.[2].”

As for ssgss2 and 3, theoretically possible but based on what we know about ssj2 and ssj3 from the toriyama interview, goku doesn’t need to transform into 2 and 3

Goku endlessly keeps getting stronger, with Super Saiyan 3 in the manga and Super Saiyan 4 in the anime; does Super Saiyan keep getting limitlessly stronger too? Might we eventually see things such as a Super Saiyan 5…?!
Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are nothing more than powered-up variations of Super Saiyan. After the fight with Beerus, Goku realized that mastering his normal state and Super Saiyan would raise his level more and sap less strength, so I think he probably won’t become Super Saiyan 2 or 3 any more.”
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/saikyo-jump-june-2014-issue-twel-buu-mysteries/

This wiki actually summarizes how I feel about the whole saiyan beyond god thing pretty well
http://dragonballuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Saiyan_Beyond_God
Yeah I get you now

It’s always weird to combine things from the manga and anime into a single definition because I feel like they have different rules when it comes to Super

I was speaking only on behalf of the anime

So as far as my head cannon goes. SSB is a derivative of SSG, but not a direct transformation of it. SSB is the super saiyan for of a “saiyan beyond god” and a saiyan beyond god is a saiayan that has learned to make the SSG power his own, with out having to transform into it.

All these saiyan forms. Smh

They really got all the colours now.

Low key love the saiyan rose tho..

Can't wait to see full power broly vs UI goku

Someone else peep the latest manga with Beerus saying he doesnt even know how to UI smh, I would have understand Muten Roshi having a weak form UI but Beerus not even knowing how to tap UI, no way.

Stop debating about Vegeta's power level til he gets a main villain W his power level and forms are irrelevant in grand scheme of things.

SSB is way cooler than SSG the only problem is what Prime said, they always default to Blue even when they don't need to knowing full well that it consumes more energy.

SSB is way cooler than SSG the only problem is what Prime said, they always default to Blue even when they don't need to knowing full well that it consumes more energy.
Nah I think SSG is way cooler a form

But different strokes

Back
Top Bottom