Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Moving is defintiely a pain in the ***

8697AC61-1F9B-407A-AD8A-BFE8EBD703C1.jpeg

Someone else peep the latest manga with Beerus saying he doesnt even know how to UI smh, I would have understand Muten Roshi having a weak form UI but Beerus not even knowing how to tap UI, no way.

cuz the manga is stupid and is shock-value service don't take any of its content serious

Yea..I pretended I didn't read that.. Beerus seemed like he was close to mastering it when they had the exhibition match with the other gods.

I'm not even gonna be surprised if that slipped on toyotaros mind

English Sub:
You have come surprisingly far, for having a human body. Let me show you something good as a reward

English Dub:
For a lowly animal you've come quite far. As a reward, I'll show you how far I've come

^Black's dialogue to Vegeta, when he first transforms Rose.
Vegeta's a Saiyan not a Human. "let me show u something good as a reward" smh sounds like a trash translation

Dub >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sub

English Sub:
You have come surprisingly far, for having a human body. Let me show you something good as a reward

English Dub:
For a lowly animal you've come quite far. As a reward, I'll show you how far I've come

^Black's dialogue to Vegeta, when he first transforms Rose.
Vegeta's a Saiyan not a Human. "let me show u something good as a reward" smh sounds like a trash translation

Dub >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sub

Is there something in the Japanese language that makes human and mortal interchangeable or literal translations oreachother? Kinda like how dark and black are interchangeable in certain contexts in Japanese.

Last edited:
Is there something in the Japanese language that makes human and mortal interchangeable or literal translations oreachother? Kinda like how dark and black are interchangeable in certain contexts in Japanese.
yeah both 'human' and 'mortal' translate to 'ningen' in japanese so they're used interchangeably... they should've had him say "mortal body" in the sub translation to be more accurate of the context. "lowly animal" in the dub is fine to me because Freeza always refers to Saiyans as 'monkeys' so the insult is damn near the same

https://hypebeast.com/2018/8/dragon...&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=facebook_post
I would say take it with a grain of salt, but Fusion Reborn is coming out in theaters for a weekend this fall along with the Z Broly movie. It does line up
That’s old news but the new Xenoverse 2 update was datamined and showed 2 unnamed character slots that share the same moves as Gogeta in the game

All signs pointing to Gogeta being the way Broly goes down in the movie

Gohan cant be the goat if he just sat back and watched his girl get washed. Smh

Pretty sure his pops was begging him to calm down and he still went in and she got kicked out the ring before he could do anything. Once the durag came off ****** didn’t want that beef.

Back
Top Bottom