Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

might've been posted in here already but damn i didn't realize goku only hit full UI for about 30 secs :lol:

Saiyan shoulderpad Vegeta >>>

Wish we had gotten a SSJ form in his traditional outfit in DBZ

We were robbed :smh:

yRbibgg_d.jpg

Saiyan shoulderpad Vegeta >>>

Wish we had gotten a SSJ form in his traditional outfit in DBZ

We were robbed :smh:

yRbibgg_d.jpg
Nah the current Saiyan Armor is perfectly modern

The shoulder pads just look outdated but still good for nostalgia

On a side not I hope future Dragon Ball games don't try to have gimmicky characters; SNK single handily ruined Terry Bogard's legacy over the pass week.

The Buu Saga had too many plot holes. Cell had Future Trunks, Super Saiyan 2 Gohan, Upgraded Shenron, and the Trunks/Vegeta son dynamic.

There were no plotholes in the Buu Arc. People are just upset at it because Gohan got built up in the previous arc to carry the torch, but ended up abandoning his training for 7 years and became weak... which is a Gohan-thing to do. Toriyama isn't going to just write characters the way the fans want him to, he stays true to how each character is. Gohan always had the most potential, he just flukely tapped into it all sometimes. He isn't dedicated to fighting/training. Also, it's not like he spends most of his time with his dad. He was with ChiChi for most of his lifetime, and she's constantly yelling at him to do good at school and projecting on him to be a scientist for him to be successful.

The Time Chamber having 4 ppl in it isn't a plothole. The Time Chamber has enough food supplies for 2 people for a whole year. Goten, Trunks, Piccolo, & Buu, weren't in there to train a whole year, so there's that.

Gohan a scarred teenager from his experiences on Namek pretending to be a superhero with Ginyu force moves.

Vegeta selling his soul to the devil envious of Goku’s return.

Piccolo becoming the greatest babysitter/master of all time.

Goku’s youngest son and Vegeta’s son being the only hope for the planets survival.

Goku coming from the afterlife for 24 hrs and hell literally breaking loose.

The Buu saga >

5139E990-287F-43FC-837B-75D6A7B206BC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom