Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Someone in the thread already asked for the third a few weeks ago, and I told him I’d hold it for him.

If he doesn’t claim it you can have it.

:nerd: if it’s me that it’s being held for I appreciate it bro. If @zs05wc is ready to purchase immediately you can sell it to him. I won’t hold you up from money.

:nerd: if it’s me that it’s being held for I appreciate it bro. If @zs05wc is ready to purchase immediately you can sell it to him. I won’t hold you up from money.

I didn’t plan on selling until you asked.

So, I’m in no rush but if you want to pass it along that’s cool with me just lmk.

I didn’t plan on selling until you asked.

So, I’m in no rush but if you want to pass it along that’s cool with me just lmk.

If it’s no rush then I’m def keeping that on layaway :lol: still plan on getting that from you VERY soon. Still need to buy SoC Dragon Caesar/Dragonzord and now I’m putting things in place for a Vegas trip. Still need to purchase Kid Goku and Goku 2.0 as well

DEVELOPMENTS!!

B3B5D2D7-4942-4AAD-8FE5-E9624FB5F8FE.jpeg

damn so broly even more powerful than jiren.. them boys definitely gon have to bring the fusion out :lol:

It undermines the rest of the villains that they fought and struggled against after him. Frieza saga is special but Dragon Ball has so many more iconic moments after him.

Buu saga >>>>>

yeah that's all fine and dandy except that Super's highest rated episode was Freeza coming back via Fortuneteller Baba so i doubt the DB Franchise cares about how few are tight about his return while the majority enjoy it.

also, the Buu saga is the least popular DBZ arc, although it's my favorite.

yeah that's all fine and dandy except that Super's highest rated episode was Freeza coming back via Fortuneteller Baba so i doubt the DB Franchise cares about how few are tight about his return while the majority enjoy it.

also, the Buu saga is the least popular DBZ arc, although it's my favorite.
Sounds more like your opinion

Where the sources at?

Last edited:
False. The highest rated episode of Super was Goku vs Jiren part one

Japanese TV Ratings:

Freeza Returns (again)
Episode 93 - TV 5.6% (6th)
Episode 94 - TV 6.3% (6th)
Episode 95 - TV 6.1% (6th)

Jiren Vs Goku Part 1
Episode 109/110 - TV 3.5% (6th)

....?

however, we're both wrong cuz the highest rated episode was

Episode 47 - TV 8.4% (3rd)
Trunks running away from Black

Sounds more like your opinion on the Buu Saga stuff too

i cant find the weekly ratings for DBZ but;

DragonBall Z
Average: 20.5%
Maximum: 27.5% (Episode 218 )
Minimum: 12.1% (Episode 273)

episode 218 and 273 are both in the Buu Arc, but 218 is Gohan going SSJ2 at the tournament (early Buu Arc). episode 273 is the Goku & Vegeta inside of Buu (near-end Buu Arc)

judging by that, if the best episode is something pro-Gohan, then the attitude was that ppl finally got to see Gohan boss up after his development in the Cell Saga. You don't see Gohan boss-up a lot in the Buu saga.. Also, you don't get the lowest rating in the show overnight, the loss in interest builds up gradually.

Last edited:
said no goku unltra instinct...but that doesnt cancel out out gogeta going ultra :nerd:

Question on figures.
The only figures I have are througj the collectors editions of Dragonball: Xeno verse 2 and Fighterz.
I was wondering what Manufacturer makes quality figures?
I really want a Blue Vegeta figure and was looking at one on Amazon, I believe it is from Banpresto.
Wonder if that was a good one or What someone else would recommend.

Question on figures.
The only figures I have are througj the collectors editions of Dragonball: Xeno verse 2 and Fighterz.
I was wondering what Manufacturer makes quality figures?
I really want a Blue Vegeta figure and was looking at one on Amazon, I believe it is from Banpresto.
Wonder if that was a good one or What someone else would recommend.
It just depends honestly

Are you wanting an actual action figure or a statue?

Back
Top Bottom