Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

i would not be surprised if we see gogeta in the movie. During super it was rumored that we'd see him in the Trunks arc, now's another chance for it. Also think about the fact we had Broly vs SSB Gogeta in the DBZ 4D movie in Japan last summer.
604f9a0cdd96b7f35f6f036b1071f8b964cfae95_hq.jpg

You sure?

upload_2018-8-1_5-54-5.gif

a gag. still cant see vegeta's hardheaded *** going outta his way to learn fusion. potara isnt something u learn, u just put it on. vegeta's never down for it, but succumbs when he realizes he can't win. he never goes into the fight thinking he cant win though, he thinks he's the strongest and will win, so why would he learn fusion beforehand? that's different from his way of thinking.

unless it's spun where out of despararion goku n vegeta cant beat broly, and they have no potaras, so vegeta would have to immediately learn it and get it right the first try while fighting Broly, which i doubt a rampaging Broly gonna allow them

It already happened in the janemba movie and he was DEAD! He has nothing to lose and still learned to dance in a matter of minutes

dude is a family man now. Get broly to slap bulma and he'll do the in my feelings challenge in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom