Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Ultimate Gohan

SDCC Goku 2015

Son Gokou first release
Thought you was gonna tell me you broke bank on some Androids :lol:

When I got my tax refund this past year I spent dumb cash on a Broly, Krillin, 16, 17 & 18

They were the only ones I needed to catch up :smh:

Thought you was gonna tell me you broke bank on some Androids :lol:

When I got my tax refund this past year I spent dumb cash on a Broly, Krillin, 16, 17 & 18

They were the only ones I needed to catch up :smh:

Someone had the android set for a steal, but I’m not a fan of the androids (in general).

Only “rare” one left I need to scoop up is SDCC Vegeta (can’t wait).

16D267F0-A233-4C60-8BD1-7DC03EC86E3B.png

I was stalking eBay as he was listing these.

I saw them go up one by one.

Decided to pass because I’m not a fan of any of them to be honest.

16D267F0-A233-4C60-8BD1-7DC03EC86E3B.png

I was stalking eBay as he was listing these.

I saw them go up one by one.

Decided to pass because I’m not a fan of any of them to be honest.
I would've copped that Goku just to flip it again :lol:

I need an extra SDCC Piccolo too smh

I also need 2 SDCC Gohans for the low

Get tf outta here with that corny cringe

This ain’t no superhero movie bruh
:rofl:tears
Off base, but man I hate trash AMVs.
First Youtube video I ever saw was AMV of Tenchi Muyo mixed with Ludacris "*****es All Over The World", **** was so random :lol:
im not trying to see broly go super saiyan with poor *** rap bars about dende, shenron and the dragonballs in the background b
:rofl:"Doo, Doo, Doo" Kendrick adlib gun sounds would be ******* terrible
you know how many times i ran into vegeta crying turning ssj to linkin park - in the end? :rofl:
How about "Breaking The Habit", **** was on every big anime fight scene (RIP Chester)

Samurai Champloo had music specifically created for it by Nujabes, and even then their weren't too many songs playing with actual lyrics on episodes.

Although Broly's legendary SSJ transformation to "Spanish Jesus" or "The Steiners" off Supreme Blientele would be epic in a theater. Keep Hip-Hop far away from this movie

Man yall don't get me in to collecting figurarts. Ive already started with banpresto one piece figures had to stop myself from going ham when I was in Japan on DBZ stuff

Did not know that was a Tupac beat, always thought it was a Fab one.

All amvs are terrible.

Reactions: OTG
:rofl:tears

First Youtube video I ever saw was AMV of Tenchi Muyo mixed with Ludacris "*****es All Over The World", **** was so random :lol:

:rofl:"Doo, Doo, Doo" Kendrick adlib gun sounds would be ****ing terrible

How about "Breaking The Habit", **** was on every big anime fight scene (RIP Chester)
Ashamed that I made one. Thank god I had the decency to not post it anywhere.

Waiting for my guy in the states to get his stock in

The Vegeta head actually looks really good but I’m not sure if I wanna use the Goku head yet because their ain’t really an accurate body to put it on yet
Mine otw, if yall got a lead on a decently priced Goku Black please shoot me a PM
The goku head seems to work well with the awakening Goku body

Back
Top Bottom