Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I was just looking at the gray/red color in that silhouette yesterday; I'm a fan.

I'm too lazy for most hyped releases at this point but I may try.

8E991F1D-CA8B-45F4-BA4D-9B955ABD46DD.jpeg

Sell me one of those Goku Blacks

Yeah I posted it a few pages back
Ah. I didn't see it. I found it interesting that every universe that she eliminated was in a highlight episode with a member of U7. U4 was Master Roshi, U3 was 17, U2 was 18, and U10 was Gohan, and that's not counting the collateral or Pride Troopers. That was essentially a big FU to all the highlights from the anime ToP. :lol:

I also saw that vegeta remembered a move out of the Vegito playbook with that energy sword. :pimp:

Ah. I didn't see it. I found it interesting that every universe that she eliminated was in a highlight episode with a member of U7. U4 was Master Roshi, U3 was 17, U2 was 18, and U10 was Gohan, and that's not counting the collateral or Pride Troopers. That was essentially a big FU to all the highlights from the anime ToP. :lol:

I also saw that vegeta remembered a move out of the Vegito playbook with that energy sword. :pimp:
Vegeta using the spirit sword to stay in was so pure

My son Cabba went out on some dumb stuff though :rolleyes

Didn’t even get his moment to shine :smh:

Manga sucks. Toyotarou's panels don't come close to Toriyama's. Messy, almost rushed-looking type of art. Rapidly going through the TOP just to catch up... Eliminating all these characters with just punches or regular beams just so that he doesn't have to draw detailed fights and draw all the different characters' movesets or special abilities. No emotional build up or dramatical feelings towards Universes getting wiped out. He really just rushing through this... I understand, but it could be done better.

Best parts from this chapter:

•Kale almost getting eliminated but Cabba sacrifices himself to save her, while piercing the Potara in her ear

•The way Gohan made his appearance.. Bossed up for once while making a good introduction.

Pre-TOP it was way better than super anime, not toriyama level but story telling wise especially power scaling Pre-TOP it was same caliber. Toyotaro rushing the TOP idk to catch up before the movie?

Toyo definitely lucky to be in the spot he's in; dudes a fanfic writer in charge of the DBS manga when there are certainly more qualified/experienced candidates out there for his position. He has some good ideas but his action and writing falls a little flat to me.

For the new Dragon Ball Super Broly movie (English Dub) I want them to use a Kendrick Lamar song. I'm thinking about one on the level of The Blacker The Berry where his anger is showcased.

No one has given any other individuals that they would want to be involved with the movie. Here are the song used in the english dub of Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan:
The following songs were present in the Funimation dub of Dragon Ball Z: Broly – The Legendary Super Saiyan:[3] The remaining pieces of background music were composed by Mark Menza.

Tendril - Eternal Sacrifice (Opening Theme of Movie)
El Gato - Lost in America (Part 1)
Brave Combo - Dance of the Hours (Part 1 & 2)
Pointy Shoe Factory - On Your Knees
Pointy Shoe Factory - Bump in the Night
Doosu - Louisiana House Fire. Mid 1950
The Aleph - Lazarus
Slow Roosevelt - Boys Lie, Girls Steal
Spoonfed Tribe - Beetle Orange
Dokodemo Doa - Fearful Yet Hopeful
Pointy Shoe Factory - The Dub and the Dead
Pantera - 10's
Tendril - Invisibles
Gravity Pool - Reach
Gravity Pool - Won't Give In