Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

9D5553AD-CF2C-4082-B53F-FB5AD7070E88.jpeg

Anybody who collects the Banpresto figures are the ones on Amazon legit? Just got into them and i dont want to cop any fakes

9D5553AD-CF2C-4082-B53F-FB5AD7070E88.jpeg

Anybody who collects the Banpresto figures are the ones on Amazon legit? Just got into them and i dont want to cop any fakes

used to collect master stars piece figures. the ones that actually sold by amazon are legit. third party sellers are a mixed bag though. I got two fake master stars piece vegetas once from a third party seller on amazon

i have to revisite buu saga at some point.

It really lost me toward then end and i thought it made very little sense.

Maybe it was bc i was watching the dubbed version at the time?

Like you said the first two weren't really fights but great displays of power. Hurts me to say this but I'd put Vegeta vs 18 in that category too. It was short and only meant to show how strong the androids are by using Vegeta as a sacrificial lamb.:smh:
The rest were fire.

Vegeta was at least competitive. That Saipan pride had him in it. 19 and Frieza were completely outclassed.

LOL get out forever

That was the best and most well balanced fight in DB. Predominantly hand to hand, with blasts mixed in(not dominating, but placed in key spots), and not an abundance of flurried high speed punches/kicks. Had Original Dragon Ball feels to it, which the high speed is cool, but I like hard hitting SEEABLE action. I’m not Gohan, who can keep his eyes on Goku and Cell when others can’t.

I’m sorry I also haven’t seen all of Super yet. There was some good stuff in that Future Trunks arc and from the clips of Giren and Kale/Cabba fusion, I’d assume there’s some good fights coming up I need to watch.

Reps/Likes to everyone who defended the Cell arc all being one. When I read that, I was like “Who breaks it down like that?” Because if that were the case Raditz, Training of Gohan/Dead Goku, Nappa, and Vegeta would be the break down of the Saiyan arc. Lord knows I feel sorry for anyone who try to divide up the Frieza saga lol

I agree with Piccolo vs 17 being one of the better fights.
Straight hand to hand, good long fight, if not for piccolo tiring out he may have even beat him but that's the point.

I love the buu sage but they had way to many chances to kill him

Before he was resurrected
Goku being SSJ3
Gotenks
Mystic Gohan
Vegito

DEVELOPMENTS!!

B3B5D2D7-4942-4AAD-8FE5-E9624FB5F8FE.jpeg
So its Goku/Vegeta vs Broly/Freiza for the tag team championships
To this day, never liked the idea of him coming back

He’s a joke now
Dude was a galactic Hitler, I really hope he doesn't jump sides in this film. Either kill him or make him the next major villain when it comes back
On a side not I hope future Dragon Ball games don't try to have gimmicky characters; SNK single handily ruined Terry Bogard's legacy over the pass week.
:rofl:Saw that on IG a while back, thought it was fan art at first. Why not just give him a daughter, or go the Ryu/Sakura route with a student/stan
Zarbon >>> *

Bulma wanted him to smash so bad :lol:
Who didnt she want to smash (Aside Roshi). I saw a fun fact thing about Dragonball a while ago, her and Yamcha where together for 13 years. Thats alot of time invested to just break up
Piccolo vs 17 is unquestionably the best non saiyan fight in the show.
Hmm? Thats actually a solid take, I personally enjoyed his fight with Freiza more though (even though he never stood a chance)

I love the buu sage but they had way to many chances to kill him

Before he was resurrected
Goku being SSJ3
Gotenks
Mystic Gohan
Vegito
:lol:This is true though, that whole saga was brought to you by Saiyan related ****ups. That competitive blood is strong

Back
Top Bottom