Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Jiren def don’t have Ultra Instinct

Would’ve been mentioned by now by someone and Whis made it pretty clear this episode that UI is something that can be sensed or felt

Honestly this episode just brought to light how trash this series really is for me

I’d rather have GT be cannon than this because this series makes absolutely no ******* sense :lol:

Power scaling always been outta line and too many plot holes

Dragon Ball with always be my all time favorite anime series and that’s including Z, GT and Super

Spent over 1K in figures easy that I have to this day

But these trash writers REALLY gon’ expect us to just forget about Frieza??

Give me a ******* brake man :smh:

They really expect us to be surprised this next episode when Grand Priest yells “TIMES UP” and Frieza pokes his head out from a rock on some “OHOHOHOHO” ish while everyone in the stands is all like “NANI?!”

Nah man, you’re insulting us by thinking we’d forget

I’m ready for this series to be over and just enjoy the high points for what they were

Only reason I’m sticking around for the next two episodes is to see my boy Cabba resurrected

/RANT

Been said Jiren had some form of Ultra Instinct, feels like this episode confirmed it and especially the next episode preview.

All in all, It was an okay episode I guess.

Everyone knew the show was taking things the predictable route so honestly didn't get hyped once.

Goku will continue to power-up, Jiren will power-up as well, Goku will defeat Jiren in the final minute. Calling it. Alternative is a 2v1 due to Frieza still being hidden.

The fighting stage is damn near gone at this point tho. Where the hell is Frieza? There's no way he could be hiding anywhere anymore.

Didnt read any of the posts before I posted this, but IMO you can compare everything UI Goku has done to everything Jiren has done and the feats are damn near the exact same.

Imma occam's razor this and say the similarity between the two are way too strong to deny he has UI. It's the simplest answer

Jiren not having UI is antithetical to his character. If every God in every universe is aware of how powerful it is, with Jiren wanting to be the absolute strongest to the point he finds what's beyond strength, why would he just ignore it and choose to not develop it?

"Super Saiyan White" is BROKEN.........that **** is literally broken (watching this episode as I type). LAWD

Where are u guys watching today's episode?

YouTube took down all the episodes and funimation website doesn't have English subtitles.

Need help!?!?

Just watched the episode and... I waited 2 weeks for this?

Goku takes a step up in power, then Jiren takes a step up in power. Its like a never ending cycle, It’s getting corny now.

I still don’t get how/why Jiren is so strong? Jirens auntie and stepdad died, then Jiren all of a sudden got ridiculously strong because of that? Ok...

Who’d he train with to become so strong? And why hasn’t Zeno not know that they still haven’t shaded in Frieza’s name yet?

Mastered UI is cool but the writers kinda ruined something so anticipated because Jiren can go “Super Jiren 3” out of nowhere now. They couldn’t just let us have a full episode of Goku as Mastered UI? Smh...

Back
Top Bottom