Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I enjoyed the episode. All the gods standing up, Gokus power up and him catching Jirens attack at the end :wow:

I knew his shirt was gone after that altercation but Jirens shirt is gone next episode too :lol:

Vegeta letting everyone know what’s good with the Saiyans :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Zenos with the imtation of Goku and Berrus telling everyone to shut up :lol:

Also Berrus cheesing and Whis with the proud parent feeling :lol:

Definitely doing another rewatch later this week.

Yea second viewing made it better for me. I was just expecting an all out fight from the jump but looks like will get next ep

WAIT? someone is saying GT is better than Super?

GTFOHWTBS

We didnt want that thrash to exist let alone cannon

I think UI comes at too extreme of a cost and since he is mortal, he wont be able to just pull it up when he wants. so I dont htink we'll have to worry about goku hitting this and being stronger than beerus if they were to ever fight again.

I think UI comes at too extreme of a cost and since he is mortal, he wont be able to just pull it up when he wants. so I dont htink we'll have to worry about goku hitting this and being stronger than beerus if they were to ever fight again.

With time and training he'll be able to fully control
It. Just like he did SSJ, SSJ3, SSG, and SSB x Kaioken

With time and training he'll be able to fully control
It. Just like he did SSJ, SSJ3, SSG, and SSB x Kaioken

Bruh, we only got 2 episodes left until the series goes on "HIATUS" (rumored as the actual ending though)...........we don't got time

Exactly if they revisit dragonball they need to give him a God immortal status. If he can do it.

I wish they would go deeper in the angel backstories.

I want to know more about whis growing up, training (if he had one at all), parents (grand priest whut), sisters, etc.

Only thing remotely interesting to go from here really is if the angels turned out evil or something

Explore the other universes would be cool lol. Imagine those universes that are excluded from the tourney had a bunch of Jirens :lol:

The show has its flaws but I can't deny that it still brings me pure joy watching episodes like today's.

beerus' base form is probably some unmastered form of UI, while Goku flukes into having UI sometimes.
beerus can probably fluke having 'mastered UI' much easier than Goku can, thus, Beerus is still miles stronger than Goku.

I have no proof of this, but Whis saying, "even Beerus hasn't mastered UI" means to me that he doesn't know how to tap into 'Mastered UI' in his base form yet

Wonder how my guy Toyotaru is going to change the tournament and its outcome

beerus' base form is probably some unmastered form of UI, while Goku flukes into having UI sometimes.
beerus can probably fluke having 'mastered UI' much easier than Goku can, thus, Beerus is still miles stronger than Goku.

I have no proof of this, but Whis saying, "even Beerus hasn't mastered UI" means to me that he doesn't know how to tap into 'Mastered UI' in his base form yet
this doesnt sound all too far off tbh

episode was trash
the goku powers are trash
they made beerus so trash :smh:
good thing this show ending
cause they running out of ideas
so trash
wheres frieza though
something tells me
jiren and goku both gonna get dq'd
then frieza wins
show trash

Doesn't even need all of that. We've already seen someone without UI go toe to toes with Goku UI. Beers is probably stronger than Goku at any point.

Back
Top Bottom