Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I've been under the impression that Jiren's base is some degree or form of UI, due to his eyes having some greys in them, and his eyes being the focus of certain attacks/defenses. He also seems to attack/defend without thinking.

Next episode's preview looks like he's using 'Mastered UI' like Goku;
jiren-1088847.jpeg
Thats just a glare. Dude doesn't even have iris to turn gray.

In on the devil's page. Rewatching the Frieza saga now. Vegeta always gives the best speeches.

You’re basically calling it the worst since there’s only 3 major sagas in the whole series :lol:

There's The OG Saiyans saga & the android saga. It's not really a knock on it. Frieza and Cell were just the GOAT villains.

Not even mad

My mans Toyotaru will come through with the olympic flame to dismantle this Toei tomfoolery

Not about to let these Toei buffoons kill my love OF DBZ.

Jiren hasnt displayed any indication of ultra instinct this entire tournament. ultra instinct is all about your body moving on its own. as strong as he is, we havent seen anything like that from him

I’m saying

People still wanna believe it though

hes just ridiculously strong. thats about it. although hes doing everything at extremely high level everything hes doing is deliberate. just look at the way he dodges vs the way goku does in non mastered UI. nothing instinctual or effortless about it.

Back
Top Bottom