Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Not one person wants to see them clowns in a show or movie ever again. IdI rather watch a cabba and kaulifa kale show

yeah in terms of where Z ends.. i think they might have to retcon that into not happening :lol:

Goku and Vegeta's current levels of strength are SO much higher now

I'm also hoping that this is just a hiatus.. and not an actual end. Maybe they come back with Dragon Ball Ultra :lol:

A Goten and Trunks show would go about 2 different ways

1. Comedy route with them defending the island with guest appearances by their dad's, 17 might have an educational segment every episode
  2. We have a mini time skip and turn this **** into Dragonball Meets World with Goten in high school struggling through puberty and Trunks learning business from his moms while trying to smash Mai. With guest appearances by their dads
Dont like either one of them ****s

:lol: no one wants to see those kids protecting an island

Gimme goku and vegeta exploring U6. Vegeta goes to planet salad and HIT/Goku adventure

Weekend with no Dragon Ball is so incomplete man, usually these take away the sadness of a week of college. Dont know what to do next after 131 smh

Watching Super dubbed and Kai back to back is eye opening, both Gohan centric, we see him at his apex and him being a civilian. Also forgot how his fight with buu ended, went from outclassing Buu to getting tortured in a matter of 2 or 3 episodes

Ehhh... where's the Frieza teaser? They didn't notice he isn't on the bench yet. Although, in their time 50 seconds probably passed since his last concussion.

:lol: no one wants to see those kids protecting an island

Gimme goku and vegeta exploring U6. Vegeta goes to planet salad and HIT/Goku adventure
I'm over goku getting washed and then sacrificing his comrades for a new transformation.

Rinse wash repeat.

A movie about trunks and goten would be much better, especially as a type of homage to dragonball. Maybe even keeping them from turning SSJ and show more martial arts and not as many powerups since it would probably just be humans or maybe low level aliens that come to attack while everyone is gone

Last edited:
I'm over goku getting washed and then sacrificing his comrades for a new transformation.

Rinse wash repeat.

A movie about trunks and goten would be much better, especially as a type of homage to dragonball. Maybe even keeping them from turning SSJ and show more martial arts and not as many powerups since it would probably just be humans or maybe low level aliens that come to attack while everyone is gone

You really saying goten/trunks MOVIE is more appealing than Vegeta going to another universe to meet the U6 saiyans? Cabba telling them he's the reason why we here etc (assuming they all gets wished back by the super dbs)..? ..you wildin

Those kind of stuff deserves 2 episodes max. :lol: ..plus It doesnt need to be a goku centric movie but you need him to promote the movie

Finding out saiyans backstory and why they have unlimited potential > *

You really saying goten/trunks MOVIE is more appealing than Vegeta going to another universe to meet the U6 saiyans? Cabba telling them he's the reason why we here etc (assuming they all gets wished back by the super dbs)..? ..you wildin

Those kind of stuff deserves 2 episodes max. :lol: ..plus It doesnt need to be a goku centric movie but you need him to promote the movie

Finding out saiyans backstory and why they have unlimited potential > *
Fam, goku and vegeta traveling around universes to fight people is basically the entire premise DBZ is based on.

And yes, a trunks/goten movie is more appealing than that. You aren't tired of goku and vegeta yet? :lol:

And 2 episodes is basically a DBZ movie, sooooo.... We basically saying the same thing in regards to seeing those 2.

We really don't need to see goku and vegeta go to another universe and teach everyone how to turn into super saiyans. I'd much rather see Trunks and Goten. Or better yet, a time jump and a short film with Uub.

But to keep it a buck with you, I'm ready for everything to just end. We can skip it all. We been watching this show for over 20 years b.

I'm not sure about everyone else but at this point I'm just here for fights, the comedy and adventure **** is cool and all but bring on the violence. I liked how Super tried to incorporate the earlier aspects of Dragonball (Just like GT did) though. That was appreciated

I would never want a Dragon Ball series to end but I wouldn’t wanna see any series continue with this trash writing and animation either

Back
Top Bottom