Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Manga is doing what i want anime to do in the first place. Get rid of the weaklings and hopefully focus and better matchups. We might get Vegeta vs Hit rematch. Even Jiren is doing something here..

this dude goes crazy definitely gonna spend some money with him one day

goku_vs_jiren___manga_style_by_dbkai-dbnd08i.jpg

dragon_ball_super___kale_vs_vegeta___second_round_by_dbkai-dbhst7i.jpg

19955239_113859702584937_7879408471366434816_n.jpg

Dude sent me his first sketch of me and fam

I might post the final product here but let's just say Jiren is about to get that hands b :lol:

Reactions: OTG
Dude sent me his first sketch of me and fam

I might post the final product here but let's just say Jiren is about to get that hands b :lol:

Anyone got the link? Been thinking about a commission I wanted of The God-King V.

Tournament starts in the manga and the first ones down are the only black characters ive ever seen in DBZ :lol:

17 too... Cant rock with mans anymore, FDB

Man they can’t end it like that I thought the priest or Freiza would play a bigger role after the tourney

Man they can’t end it like that I thought the priest or Freiza would play a bigger role after the tourney

It has to end like that. It ends with Goku meeting Uub.

They can still do that when they decide to do another series which im hoping they will

Super is definitely ending, I just thought we would get some sort of sequel series to fill in the gap between the defeat of Kid Buu and the tournament where Uub shows up.

Super is definitely ending, I just thought we would get some sort of sequel series to fill in the gap between the defeat of Kid Buu and the tournament where Uub shows up.

With how OP Goku and Vegeta are now im surprised they didnt scrap the idea of Uub. His existence only made sense with the Buu saga but with them fighting and surpassing Gods, Uub is nothing in comparison.

With how OP Goku and Vegeta are now im surprised they didnt scrap the idea of Uub. His existence only made sense with the Buu saga but with them fighting and surpassing Gods, Uub is nothing in comparison.
Not necessarily, Uub possibly being as strong as kid buu as a kid himself is very impressive. Goku saw the potential in him so it wouldn't be an issue. The way they treated Super pretty much just kills any hope of GT occurring in the same universe (Sabat said this himself)

next series will be goku and vegeta going to U6 and training cabba/caulifla/kale
God I hope not

There’s so many ways they can go about in the next series.

All in all, WE NEED MORE Goku, Vegeta and friends.

Back
Top Bottom