Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Also, was it confirmed that there is no plans after the movie this Dec?

New series (i'm hoping) might have something to do with the new movie coming out like BoG..

Even with success it got after the BoG, it seemed like the plan was still for short term. What a shame
I'm willing to bet the only reason we even got a second movie and later a show was due to the success of Battle of Gods. That was an idea Toriyama had in his head but when they saw the success and money it made they couldn't help but continue. The weekly schedule for the series has got to be taxing which is probably why he was okay with just doing movies at first.

33F17A44-CB8C-4577-946D-5833EC80FA07.jpeg

If the last scene in Dragon Ball Super was Goku or anyone else in the cast waking up and realizing that the whole series was just a dream, I’d be 100% okay with that :lol:

looks like Jiren has mastered UI too?

When all the GoDs stood up while goku mastering UI.. MY GOODNESS

Damn. It happened again. That childlike Glee that I felt when Goku first went UI came back again. I never thought I'd get that feeling twice in one series, let alone for Dragonball. :lol:

As cool as the episode was, one thing stuck out to me that I can't believe I didn't notice before. Something so blatantly obvious that it's funny.

both second fiddles lost their shirts during their fight. And now it seems that Jiren is about to follow suit with Goku. :lol:

Edit: something else I noticed
Goku was the galaxy that snuffed out the blazing star that is Jiren. :pimp:

Last edited:
Goku waxing Jiren at the end had me cheesing but episode was buns for the most part

MVPs were the All-Chan’s for being funny as hell

Let’s not forget Vegeta talking that **** to Belmod straight to his grill either :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom