Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Frieza so bored he put that playing possum with rabbit dude.

Hopefully it's an actual Vegeta win, but it's more likely a Goku last second save.

Yea no Vegeta slander will be tolerated at all!

What an episode!

Animation was SUPERB! My boy Vegeta flourished tonight!

I wonder if they are gonna fuse next episode tho

55F1BB2D-7CBF-4847-B29D-A09A021B16FC.gif

Vageta got with him...but this only further proves Vageta is a yardstick character.

Jiren is too much.
But Vegeta my guy!!!!!

btw. If you look on youtube you need to basically do it with in 24 hours because they take a lot down. that's how I watch. There are a few facebook groups that have the eps too.

Goku will have UI.
Vegeta will have surpassed SSB.

All this will matter going into the next major battle against JIREN.

BTW, i think following next episode, the attention will be on the other fighters until the end where it’ll go back to the main.
Yes. Vegeta is a main.

I have no problem with that but at the same time Vegeta needs UI too since he's also been training with Whis.

I still think Gohan will win this for U7

Subliminal hints

Vegeta said he won’t need UI to defeat Jiren
As predicated as DBS is, Vegeta will will achieve a form higher than Goku’s SSB KAIOKEN but he won’t achieve UI til later.

Vegeta always mastered the SS levels, like SS, SS2.

If Jiren is anymore OP after the next 7 episodes, (8 minutes left), we might just see a huge combo from Goku n Vegeta.
Possibly fusion = Gogeta

I thought goku went SSB2 with that electricity. His hair looked like it for a minute too. Guess it was just an animation error? His hair changed alot this episode. Looked like vegeta was starting to get ultra instinct too. Episode three me a curveball.

Back
Top Bottom