Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Just making this up, but it could be the fact that his father died without actually crowning him king so he remained a Prince. Not how succession works with Saiyans, but that would be my guess.

My guy frieza got bodied by Dyspo :lol:

Can’t wait till he actually goes Golden and puts in the work though :pimp:

Vegeta was great this episode as well. Cutting in during Gokus battle :lol: and catching Jiren after reading his punches. He’s for sure going to have a master level of blue but probably not UI until after the tourney.

The artwork and animation was superb :pimp:

8B13C30A-0F1B-4B48-A4C5-2CCF5CD0CD3F.jpeg

Jiren is still super op

But takahashi's art style is so damn goat level

He needs to be the director on every major episode from here on out.
I wish he would do every episode. How dope would DBS be if he did every ep until now? I know it couldn't and won't happen, but :wow:

This was my first time having a problem with VRV. A minor one, at that(I tried it twice, got error messages and it worked on the third try).

Usually I wait till about 8 or 9 cst to watch, but after a week off...I was checking it every few hours, as I’m sure everyone else was, causing server problems. :lol:

NOT THE FIRST TIME. FOR EPISODES 109/110 I COULDNT EVEN LOAD VRV UNTIL THE NEXT DAY. :smh:

How is everyone seeing these DBZ episodes? Toonami is like on episode 45
We all talking about the subbed Japanese version
Not the dubbed

I subscribe to Funimation personally so that’s how I stream my episodes

The dubbed just wrapped up episode 39 last night I believe and the subbed is on 123 now

I wish he would do every episode. How dope would DBS be if he did every ep until now? I know it couldn't and won't happen, but :wow:
Bro
Vegeta's Final Flash was god like lmao
Takahashi the damn goat he makes everyone look a lot better. Jiren even looked a bit more menacing too lmao.

Bro
Takahashi the damn goat he makes everyone look a lot better. Jiren even looked a bit more menacing too lmao.

Size is inconsistent. One week fam look like Brock Lesnar, the next he look like Spider Man before he got bit.

dyspo got a lil mean streak in him :lol: looking forward to more of him vs freeza.

freeza is going to BODY dyspo not a doubt in my mind :lol:
and we about to see all that training in the time chamber pay off :pimp:

Bro

J def turned it up on vegeta when he called him out on going soft. His face said it all :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom