Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

so Vegeta gets one lucky punch in and a kick, the stans come out from hiding? lmao. his final flash did a whole bunch of nothing...

Screenshot_20180107-032846.png

Last edited:
1. Vegeta deserves respect. That was dope af.
2. TAKAHASHI. IS. THE. DAMN. GOAT. EASILY.

They need to put him full time and do every single ep man smfh

Maaaan, after the dialogues between Jiren andd Vegeta up until when he shouts final flash. Gave me goosebumps like eff you Jiren take this from our prideful saiyan :pimp:

Im starting to hate Jiren for real.. dude is cocky af :lol:

Doesnt make sense that SSB goku and vegeta are putting up a better fight compared to ssb + kaioken during the first goku/jiren fight
Zenkai boosts? Well for Goku anyway lol

Ain't eem gonna lie. I was happy for Vegeta when he broke through. But I knew it'd be temporary. How many times has Jiren mentioned pure heart in the tournament. Feels like this was the third time.

I seen Vegeta grey eyes after Jiren hit him with the blast. Looked liked Gohan’s eyes after Frieza got through with him lol

Vegeta might hit the lowest tier of God power and everyone gonna be screaming respect lol but it’s outlandish if we say Gohan reached a tier of SSB lol looking forward to what happens tho

Vegeta got bodied... Talking all that pride stuff just to get his ultimate attack do nothing, and then getting 1-shotted. Jiren was holding back until Vegeta provoked him. I mean, I suppose he's been holding back since the beginning though. Interested to see what Vegeta unlocks next week... New Vegeta Form + Goku SSBK whew...

The level higher than ssb that goku mentioned in the preview was just a mastered form of ssb right? Anyway, this episode was lit and the look on Vegeta's face + the look on Jiren's face when Vegeta landed the first hit had me feeling like a proud parent. Based on this ep and the preview for the next one. I'm %95 positive Goku and Vegeta together will be Jiren (no fusion) .
Dyspo about to catch the evil work of Freiza soon.

The end credit song they had before this one was my favorite of the series. Could have kept that until the end of the tournament.

ONE THING IS FOR SURE, ITS TIME FOR VRV, CRUNCHYROLL AND FUNIMATION TO UPGRADE THEIR SERVERS. EVERY MAJOR EPISODE THEY ALL CRASH. SUPER HAS GROWN TREMENDOUSLY AND THEY NEED TO UPGRADE TO KEEP UP WITH THIS DEMAND, OTHERWISE WHAT ARE WE PAYING FOR?

THEY ON THOSE FOOTLOCKER RELEASE SERVERS :lol:

i just think its awkward that vegeta's been in the chamber twice(?) since the U6 tournament and hasnt really shown anything improvement wise, especially compared to goku

it's why i was hoping that they would show the gamma burst flash against jiren as something he learned during his 2nd session

they just havent had any way for him to really show improvement. It would have been nice if he fought hit earlier in the tournament instead of that bear and robot

Last edited:
You mean after Jiren knocked him out? I thought that was the "I'm out cold" eyes. :lol:
Unless I missed something. :nerd:
I’m definitely thinking it’s the “out cold” eyes

People probably just reading way to far between the lines to connect the dots

ONE THING IS FOR SURE, ITS TIME FOR VRV, CRUNCHYROLL AND FUNIMATION TO UPGRADE THEIR SERVERS. EVERY MAJOR EPISODE THEY ALL CRASH. SUPER HAS GROWN TREMENDOUSLY AND THEY NEED TO UPGRADE TO KEEP UP WITH THIS DEMAND, OTHERWISE WHAT ARE WE PAYING FOR?

THEY ON THOSE FOOTLOCKER RELEASE SERVERS :lol:

This was my first time having a problem with VRV. A minor one, at that(I tried it twice, got error messages and it worked on the third try).

Usually I wait till about 8 or 9 cst to watch, but after a week off...I was checking it every few hours, as I’m sure everyone else was, causing server problems. :lol:

happy new year folks. Chose to stay out of here for the last weeks bc spoilers lol

I saw vegeta name trending on twitter last night and i was terrified.

This week's episode was a roller coaster.

Legit thought we lost Him already especially after teasing the UI

Frieza wild trolling Dyspo :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Next week gonna be interesting

Some of my favorites from this week:

giphy.gif

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 11.43.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 11.43.09 AM.png

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

giphy.gif

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png

giphy.gif

Vegeta-Laughing-On-Earth-After-The-Battle-With-Frieza-On-Dragon-Ball-Z.gif

Question: Vegeta refers to himself as, “The Prince of Sayians”, but aren’t him and Goku the last Sayains(in their universe, at least)? Wouldn’t that make him the King of Sayains? Why does he still refer to himself as “Prince”?

Question: Vegeta refers to himself as, “The Prince of Sayians”, but aren’t him and Goku the last Sayains(in their universe, at least)? Wouldn’t that make him the King of Sayains? Why does he still refer to himself as “Prince”?

Well their offspring are also sayains and so is his brother.

I think it’s to put respect on his fathers name.

i think it refers to a place in his life when the saiyans were still in existence and in "power"

i dont think goku and his family see him as a king :lol:

Back
Top Bottom