Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Can't wait for this one

Will by far be my favorite :smokin

SH-Figuarts-Dragon-Ball-Z-Majin-Vegeta-006.jpg
I thought so too but that goku black is looking :pimp:
Been waiting on that vegeta forever tho. They need to do ss4

Even though I already know what happens I’m finna get drunk tomorrow like the Knicks in the Finals :lol:

Goku n Vegeta were suppose to get Gogeta against kid buu, but they played Rock paper scissor instead.

Is This For Real!? :lol::lol: I Hate This Damn Show The Older I Get & The More I Learn :smh: Once I Heard They Forgot Sayins We’re Supposed To Be Born With Tails I Gave Up On Taking DB Cannon Seriously
I thought I heard somewhere that Toriyama literally created SSJ3 on some last minute **** because he needed a way for Goku to be able to fight Buu and he forgot SSJ2 was already defeated by him so Goku wouldn't be able to distract him for Trunks. That makes some sense when you realize he didn't use it against Majin Vegeta, it wasn't invented yet.
ive come close a couple of times to getting some figurise figures but didnt do it. as a gundam builder i always thought it would be weird to build people lol im wayyyy to deep into gundams now though to build anything else :lol::lol:dope collection though
Wing:nthat:Zero:pimp:Custom:smokinEW edition

I thought I heard somewhere that Toriyama literally created SSJ3 on some last minute **** because he needed a way for Goku to be able to fight Buu and he forgot SSJ2 was already defeated by him so Goku wouldn't be able to distract him for Trunks. That makes some sense when you realize he didn't use it against Majin Vegeta, it wasn't invented yet.

Wing:nthat:Zero:pimp:Custom:smokinEW edition
I’m probably the only person who HATES that’s version of wing zero lol can’t stand the angel wings.

I had an Epyon too. but Tallgeese was so underrated because it was just big and plane. but the pilot was a beast
Wasnt a damn thing plane about those super vernier boosters, I had the small scale model kit for Xmas one year (along with all the suits except Wufei's and Duo's) and I got a greater appreciation for it once I built it. The early episodes had it moving like a muscle car, I was HYPED when it finally fought the Wing Gundam 1 on 1

Who gave the thumbs up to Tenchi Muyo though ?:lol::lol:,cant believe they let kids watch that homie had like 9 girlfriends

Yo real talk I rocked with Tenchi. Joint was mad lulz, I need to find the classic one, can’t really dig the newer ones later on they made.

Surprised he aint get one of them pregnant, I think they all lived together too. Homie pull out game had to be A1 (pause)

Back
Top Bottom