Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Gohan was in his base form since he conserving energy. I'm a Gohan fan and he always does that. He needs a traumatic moment to unleash that power. Probably until his daddy get eliminated since his sperm doner getting washed won't have an effect lol

Gohan in the entire super series has been a clown character.

Let's not forget When freeza zipped him 20 times..

Also, dude weighted a solid 80lb in that time frame lol

Anyways, can we just get to the real fighting - waiting to see a vegeta, goku, and freeza team up on jiren.

Goku & Gohan need to stop playing around. Freeza's absolutely right on his criticism on the Saiyans, that they play too much instead of getting the job done immediately.

Freeza isn't trustable though I'm sure he'll slither like a snake on a U7 member eventually.

Imagine he's actually the one who does win the tournament and uses the Super Dragonballs to wish for Beerus' death for real? That'd be so ****** up.

Lmao Lohan with another L

Frieza really becoming more likeable, about to become one of the greatest villains of all time. Like Dr Claw (inspector gadget) Joker and Doctor Doom status.

forgot the androids were on the u7 squad

So did Toei.

I would've been surprised if Frieza DID really join his goofy little cousin, the way things played out was obvious as hell to me.

It felt pointless though because Frieza didn't need to do any of that to get him out of the paint and it doesn't seem like they actually did anything besides stand on mountains smiling menacingly while they were cliqued up anyway :lol:

Toppo making light work of Cabba.

Also,

Justice Punch &
Justice Kick is Great Saiyaman, also used by Dyspo

Edit.

Last edited:
This clown Goku using the cheat code already?! Jiren gone put the beats on him.

Gohan still trash as hell.

IMG_3967.GIF

Frieza's character development is great.

This was a great episode but ill be damned if I dont get these gohan jokes off.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was praying frieza was really gonna do it to him. But the twist was just as satisfying. Son cant eem beat the yardrat and need helped from the guy who killed him twice 90 episodes ago :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

giphy.gif

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

giphy.gif

This **** right here warmed my heart before i discovered what was really going on

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Frieza out here tutoring Frost then said nah forget :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thought we were gonna see Frost on the bench for hte next 29 episodes like Beerus x Champa tourney

Frost sad.png

This chump Gohan really gonna get carried to the endzone and then have some bs fluke of luck as usual

YALL mans :rofl::rofl:

Lmao at the Monday night quarterback of how much of a loser Lohan is....

Just waiting for vegeta to get some redemption though he can't go out sad....they owe that man!

Frieza hitting Frost with the swerve :lol:

His transformation music is flames every time too. Looking like Bobby Roode glorious entrance :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom