Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Gohan is winning the whole thing, this is about to be glorious

rwVGW.gif

Gohan cant beat Future Trunks, i'm calling it at 3-4 episodes before Gohan is eliminated :lol:

Interested to see....

Why Goku goes up against Jiren in the next couple episodes, just for Hit to take Jiren on in later episodes..

Do y'all really think they'd let Goku get eliminated? Is my mans Vegeta bringing home the gold?

Well they were playing along Gohan doesn't take the L for that fight against frieza.

But he's no different now than against Cell. Has all the power but keeps holding back to conserve stamina and save everyone else.

Should still be the last one standing lol

Frieza did Frost straight dirty, but I kinda felt like that was going to happen from the beginning.

The way he made such light work of the Yardrat dude though...

Hoping that 1HR special is worth it.

Frieza did Frost straight dirty, but I kinda felt like that was going to happen from the beginning.

The way he made such light work of the Yardrat dude though...

Hoping that 1HR special is worth it.

Glad we saw some golden lord freeza.

Also the foreshadowing in what he said to frost.

Zeno doesn't play around.

We've seen goku play around with love girl in basic form for 3 episodes, the hell is going on.

Man, Zeno did not hesitate whatsoever :rofl:

Erased ol' boy right on the spot.

Same here though, Goku needs to go SS and just knock her off...

We've seen enough of the Sailor Moon cameo, she's not that interesting.

Well they were playing along Gohan doesn't take the L for that fight against frieza.

But he's no different now than against Cell. Has all the power but keeps holding back to conserve stamina and save everyone else.

Should still be the last one standing lol
maaaaan
they shoulda let krillin chill at home
and brought back cell and frieza
that woulda be :pimp:

Gohan, unless he's the one used for the ritual isn't doing anything besides hiding behind rocks like he's done all tournament.

Back
Top Bottom