Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

And here's Herms98's translation of what Toriyama said.
View media item 2024252View media item 2024253
I like the fact that they mention trunks getting washed despite how strong he is, which (I hope) implies that he's gotten stronger. Also im glad this whole black goku thing is happening in his time line because it proves that trunks timeline doesn't have to follow the same events as the main timeline(and it didn't) like I tried to argue in the past, and that there was potential for him to get stronger.

Man I legit had a dream last night where Beerus made Goku and Vegeta train by fighting clones of themselves that were all black. Give me my money DBS

Yesterday's episode was hilarious. I was dying when Picollo and Vegeta acted like Monaka could control bodies.

Goku out stupided himself and once again Whis intrigues the hell outta me. He just pops up and stop both Goku's and Beerus' punches with no effort at all, and they just powered up. Crazy.

Vegeta back to lame when Beerus is around but he redeemed himself a little at the end.

Not to excited about Future Trunks coming back, I'd rather see Vegito again.

Last edited:
i still think gohan is going to get some shine, hoping to see some future trunks/gohan whis training action.

for this evil goku to be running around in trunks' time line really has me questioning somethings. where did this goku come from? another timeline? wheres the beerus/whis of that timeline?

Might be the same TL, alternate universe. Like the universe 6 of Trunks TL
youve got alternate timelines and universes confused. although there can be multiple timelines, trunks and goku and all the z fighters are exclusive to universe 7 only. although it could very well be a goku from a timeline where he didnt die of a heart disease, no version of goku exists in any of the other 11 universes. if that makes sense lol

best description of the multi verse time line thing ive seen online

"the twelve universes and the alternate timelines from the Cell Saga aren't related. Rather than the traditional multiverse theory, Super approaches the multiverse as being more like twelve physical locations existing simultaneously (think of them more like twelve galaxies within a universe, rather than alternate realities).

The events of Trunks' timeline and Cell's timeline took place in their own respective Universe 7 Earth, with each of the timelines introduced in the Cell Saga having their own version of the twelve universes.

So, when Whis described the twelve universes  at the start of the Champa arc, all those twelve universes being shown exist specific to the present timeline. None of those are Trunks' timeline nor are any of them Cell's timeline. In Trunks' timeline, there is also a version of those same twelve universes, just as there's a version of those same twelve universes in Cell's."

Last edited:
Everyone
laugh.gif
except me

hopefully he get to use his sword again and turn one of those villains into sashimi like what he did with freeza

black goku?...wouldn't doubt it ...feel like they taking this the heros/xenoverse route

and since they might say trunks got stronger...he might of reached ssj3 on his own...but it aint god level tho

Last edited:

black goku?...wouldn't doubt it ...feel like they taking this the heros/xenoverse route

and since they might say trunks got stronger...he might of reached ssj3 on his own...but it aint god level tho

may not even be ssj3, goku found that training and mastering his base form and super saiyan form fully would give him more power and less strain than transforming into a ssj2 and 3. possibly trunks figured out the same thing.

as for xenoverse having influence on this arc, i have no idea. 

Last edited:

may not even be ssj3, goku found that training and mastering his base form and super saiyan form fully would give him more power and less strain than transforming into a ssj2 and 3. possibly trunks figured out the same thing.

as for xenoverse having influence on this arc, i have no idea. 
knowing db they going to have a sad story for trunks for him to time travel again

like i can see future bulma running into blackgoku all surprised and getting merked for thinking goku came to visit her

would be the perfect excuse for a ssj3 trunks & they go at it but it wasn't enough  lol

the creator hinted  the new bad guys would have white hair i guess?

plus makes sense since they deal with time traveling / muti verse agenda they pushing  now

Last edited:
I didn't want to be that guy but yeah. Instantly spoiled.

I fully expect high levels of idolization followed insecurity from Kid Trunks.

Last edited:

Damn i wish yall kept all the future trunks talk in the spoiler where it started
to be fair its not a leak or anything, this was officially announced by toei and toriyama. today is goku day in japan apparently and this was the big announcement 

the creator hinted  the new bad guys would have white hair i guess?

plus makes sense since they deal with time traveling / muti verse agenda they pushing  now
toriyama stated that the original idea was to make SSB with white hair but that they didnt do that because it would clash with the an enemy. he never said that they would have white, just that it would clash with the enemys color scheme. that could very well have just been freiza since thats when SSB first appeared to begin with

Back
Top Bottom