Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls070416772/

plenty of asian american actresses that can fulfill the role, Jamie Chung would be fire tho
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I always felt like the final fight in Matrix Revolutions was on par with what I'd expect a live action DBZ live action flick to look like.

Wachowski Bros need to take this project on.

Those fights and the fights from the Man of Steel movie are something Id expect to see in a Dragonball movie

Last edited:
I laughed a couple times during this episode. It's a filler, but i mildly enjoyed it. 

Also! One thing that has always bugged me about Beerus and Whis relationship. Master and disciple. Since Beerus is a God, but Whis is agreed stronger than him. It's weird to me that Beerus talks to whis sideways sometimes. Master splinter would never tolerate that from the turtles. 

It feels like his race of Gods is awarded one of whis kind when they are a kid. Like whis race is in servitude or something. His brother has whis sister. 

I dont know if he just treats beerus like a spoiled brat and just doesnt care, or its like his born duty because of some historical written law or agreed mandate between the two families or something. I'd like to know more about that. 

Unless i missed something that you guys know already. Maybe i missed it, maybe beerus searched far and wide to find whis so he could be trained. anyways just curious about that. 

I laughed a couple times during this episode. It's a filler, but i mildly enjoyed it. 

Also! One thing that has always bugged me about Beerus and Whis relationship. Master and disciple. Since Beerus is a God, but Whis is agreed stronger than him. It's weird to me that Beerus talks to whis sideways sometimes. Master splinter would never tolerate that from the turtles. 

It feels like his race of Gods is awarded one of whis kind when they are a kid. Like whis race is in servitude or something. His brother has whis sister. 

I dont know if he just treats beerus like a spoiled brat and just doesnt care, or its like his born duty because of some historical written law or agreed mandate between the two families or something. I'd like to know more about that. 

Unless i missed something that you guys know already. Maybe i missed it, maybe beerus searched far and wide to find whis so he could be trained. anyways just curious about that. 

Whis seems to be a pretty smart and wise guy. Im sure whis allows their dynamic to be the way it is because it's conducive to allowing Beerus to do his job as a god of destruction. Different motivation for different people. Kinda how Beerus was cautious with how he handled things with monaka so that Goku wouldn't lose motivation to get stronger. I'm just going to assume that from where Whis stands he sees the benefit in the dynamic between them.

As long as I get to see Piccolo and Goku try to get their driver's licences again, I'll be a happy man. :lol:

They gotta get their GED's and learn to pay taxes

This is an alternate universe. Need to go deeper

As long as I get to see Piccolo and Goku try to get their driver's licences again, I'll be a happy man. :lol:

Dragon Ball has honestly had some of the best filler in anime history when you take stuff like that and the Otherworld Tournamenr into account :lol:

Last edited:

Goku already has his license though. I don't know if Piccolo went back to get his with Goku though.
they need a drivers license for what ??
laugh.gif
lol they can both fly and goku also knows the instant transmission technique

dont tell me that a car is faster tho
roll.gif
  the only benefit from a car is to sit dry when it is raining

but if they get wet they can always power up to get their clothes dry

Last edited:
    Via: Geekdom101: "According to Toriyama, the new enemy's name is "Goku Black". I couldn't make this up if I tried. He says it will be a battle surpassing time and space, involving the God(s) of Destruction, Kaioshin, and Omni-King."

You have been warned

Proceed with Caution before opening

News of June event

Last edited:

Via: Geekdom101: "According to Toriyama, the new enemy's name is "Goku Black". I couldn't make this up if I tried. He says it will be a battle surpassing time and space, involving the God(s) of Destruction, Kaioshin, and Omni-King."

You have been warned

Proceed with Caution before opening

News of June event

YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I hope they go all out on this. Like every living thing will be in danger or some ****. Make it really dark since the GODs will be involved.

If the Gods and Kai's and Omni King are getting involved

There's hope for Gohan to make a come back
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom