Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Maybe the'll have some Abo Cado type episodes or perhaps showing Goku and Vegeta training against each other with Whis. I could deal with that.

I definitely want to see where Goten and Trunks are at.

If they explore other universes, it's fine IMO. Vegeta going to Cabbe's planet is a must see TV.

Another tournament? ...meh

If they met the lord of everything who can destroy everything with a blink of an eye.... who's gonna be the real threat?

God's don't always intervene. They have the omnipresent mindset. Some things are better left resolved by the ants sometimes.

If they explore other universes, it's fine IMO. Vegeta going to Cabbe's planet is a must see TV.

If they met the lord of everything who can destroy everything with a blink of an eye.... who's gonna be the real threat?

God's don't always intervene. They have the omnipresent mindset. Some things are better left resolved by the ants sometimes.

Didn't Whis turned back time during Resurrection of F saga?

Yep.

But the jury is still out on the power rankings between Whis' race and the GoE.

Gods of Destruction were straight up kissing ***, Whis and Vados didn't even bow and was uber casual with the conversation.

Yea noticed that. I was actually waiting for that reveal that Whis and Vados may be related to the king himself due to fact that they were just casually talking to him and the other 2 were almost pissing their pants

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 still accurate.

That is true. All i meant was its up to their personal discretion. The God of Everything sees exactly whats going on in all 12 universes. I like to believe that he just lets a lot of things just happen, and he might make a presence if he feels like he should do something. Example: Show up to the tournament unannounced.

Or beerus could of handled freiza for goku and vegeta but he didn't care. Just sat back and grubbed. Beerus and or whiz could of stopped the planet from even exploding in a mili sec if they so choose.

Last edited:
I was cracking up when Hercule was gushing over Monaka. That was a pretty cool wink to DBZ fans.

I really wish they would tell us what the hell Whis and Vados are. It's starting to bother me at this point. But I'm also starting to wonder are they really all that powerful or does a lot of it come from their scepterstore. Thoughts?

Hows the 12 universe tournament going to work? I dont see it 5 contestants from each, that will be too many. Maybe top 2 from each?

Super has been mediocre as hell from the start up till now
mean.gif
meh i mean im getting what i expected to get out of it. although super is an anime it does what so many popular manga series do and breaks up a small bit of action into so many little parts which in my opinion dulls everything down. the bleach manga suffers from it, the fairy tail manga does too. ironically the super rmanga doesnt do and flows so much better than the show does. i think super is going to be one of those things that gonna be so much better if you can watch it for the first time all the way through. the majority of the tournament may have seemed mediocre but the goku vs hit fight made it worth the wait.

Goku vs Hit has honestly been the only worthwhile part of the series so far for me.

^remember the earth is in universe 6 now, so maybe that's the monads from that universe?

^remember the earth is in universe 6 now, so maybe that's the monads from that universe?
there is no monaka in universe 6. remember, universe 6 and 7 are twin universes not alternate universes. Monaka's race may exist on that earth but theres no "alternate monaka".

Last edited:

Which would mean there's a twin Monaka?
twin universes means that the universes are twins as far as planets and races go, but thats it. Universe 6 and 7 both have saiyans but theyre just 2 completely different groups of saiyains. same goes for every race.

kinda like having 2 classrooms with the desks and chairs arranged the same exact way, but each room is filled with different people. for instance, frost wasnt universe 6's version of freiza, its just that in universe 6, freizas race exists as well.

Isn't Monaka just a delivery man?

He said his job he has to look at maps a lot
Might just be a cable guy
Judging by the outfit he was wearing when he got to Beerus place

Interested to see what the new earth in Universe 6 is like
But they said it was similar to earth with the food
:nerd:
Might need a defender
Since Frost (who might be dead)
Starts wars on weaker planets then buys them for cheap etc etc

Is Frost dead?
I don't even remember him moving when Champa was gonna destroy all the Universe 6 fighters

Last edited:
Isn't Monaka just a delivery man?

He said his job he has to look at maps a lot
Might just be a cable guy
Judging by the outfit he was wearing when he got to Beerus place

Interested to see what the new earth in Universe 6 is like
But they said it was similar to earth with the food
:nerd:
Might need a defender
Since Frost (who might be dead)
Starts wars on weaker planets then buys them for cheap etc etc

Is Frost dead?
I don't even remember him moving when Champa was gonna destroy all the Universe 6 fighters
Vegeta would have been DQ'ed if he killed Frost. Tournament rules. That guy just caught the work from one punch. Shades of Krillin. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom