*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

I, like I am sure all Lions fans. am praying that Stafford stays healthy. That is pretty much adding another first rounder to this team. Hell, even a top tier FA QB when looking at it.

I am sure Linehan is loving what he has on O. Leshore and Best should be more than enough to keep a D honest. Plus, they both have decent hands.

Defensive end Cliff Avril signed his one-year restricted free-agent tender this morning, he confirmed in a text message to the Free Press.

http://www.freep.com/arti...liff-Avril-rejoins-Lions

Avril will help make a dangerous Lions D-line even more fearful, he had a career high 8.5 sacks last year in 13 games and will start along side players such as DT Ndamukong Suh and DE Kyle Vanden Bosch.

Defensive end Cliff Avril signed his one-year restricted free-agent tender this morning, he confirmed in a text message to the Free Press.

http://www.freep.com/arti...liff-Avril-rejoins-Lions

Avril will help make a dangerous Lions D-line even more fearful, he had a career high 8.5 sacks last year in 13 games and will start along side players such as DT Ndamukong Suh and DE Kyle Vanden Bosch.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

For these new Lions fans coming out of the woodworks, do you guys reside in Detroit or in Michigan?

Well not a new Lions fan, just new on this board. Yes I stay in the Metro area.

For these new Lions fans coming out of the woodworks, do you guys reside in Detroit or in Michigan?

I have no idea what to expect from Fairley now with the injury and surgery, he should be healed before the season starts but I don't now how prepared he will be then.

I have no idea what to expect from Fairley now with the injury and surgery, he should be healed before the season starts but I don't now how prepared he will be then.

Originally Posted by Old English

It's always good to have more Detroit members supporting, btw
pimp.gif
your avy.

Originally Posted by Old English

It's always good to have more Detroit members supporting, btw
pimp.gif
your avy.

about time Detroit fans got something to be happy about. Hopefully Pistons turn things around as well.

about time Detroit fans got something to be happy about. Hopefully Pistons turn things around as well.

schefter4_normal.JPG

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

According to reporters on the scene at practice, Lions rookie RB Mikel Leshoure was carted off field today with a left leg injury.

schefter4_normal.JPG

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

According to reporters on the scene at practice, Lions rookie RB Mikel Leshoure was carted off field today with a left leg injury.

Back
Top Bottom