*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

Good year guys but not good enough. Lions made a lot of progress this year but they still have a lot to do. Hopefully mikel and best can be healthy enough to contribute and help establish a decent running game. In the draft, hopefully we can get some guys to improve our secondary and o line. Calvin Johnson needs a new contract extended to him to keep him a lion for a long time and to free up some money this year to resign Tulloch and avril.

It was a lot of fun watching them this year. Need to upgrade next year. I wouldn't mind another explosive receiver - Titus has some big drops and Nate seems to disappear. Running game needs to show up. Draft O-Line, Defense.

It was a lot of fun watching them this year. Need to upgrade next year. I wouldn't mind another explosive receiver - Titus has some big drops and Nate seems to disappear. Running game needs to show up. Draft O-Line, Defense.

I would sign Cortlan and Reggie Wayne.

Cortlands time with the Schwartz should pay off. Burelson is a "leader" so he'll Probably be back so my Reggie Wayne hope is a pipe dream. I like Titus but he doesn't compliment Calvin IMO. We need a good possession receiver.

But I would sign Cortland and draft another DB. I would probably not bring back vandenbosh

I would sign Cortlan and Reggie Wayne.

Cortlands time with the Schwartz should pay off. Burelson is a "leader" so he'll Probably be back so my Reggie Wayne hope is a pipe dream. I like Titus but he doesn't compliment Calvin IMO. We need a good possession receiver.

But I would sign Cortland and draft another DB. I would probably not bring back vandenbosh

One of the best seasons I have witnessed. Still dont want to go into off season mode. 
laugh.gif
But looking ahead to next years opponents there is no reason not to be a playoff team again. Hopefully the Lions can get some steals with free agents/draft picks and stay healthy. 

One of the best seasons I have witnessed. Still dont want to go into off season mode. 
laugh.gif
But looking ahead to next years opponents there is no reason not to be a playoff team again. Hopefully the Lions can get some steals with free agents/draft picks and stay healthy. 

Good season. We finished with the record I thought we were capable of when I looked at the schedule. We HAVE to find some guys that tackle in the secondary. Delmas is trash, complete *@*!#!* hot dog. If our secondary had a pulse we could be anybody in the league.

Good season. We finished with the record I thought we were capable of when I looked at the schedule. We HAVE to find some guys that tackle in the secondary. Delmas is trash, complete *@*!#!* hot dog. If our secondary had a pulse we could be anybody in the league.

Back
Top Bottom