*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

Nice win today
smile.gif

Team didn't play exceptionally well today. But when it came down to it, Staford and Johnson made plays and won the game. And I'll take that any day of the week.

Team didn't play exceptionally well today. But when it came down to it, Staford and Johnson made plays and won the game. And I'll take that any day of the week.

We gotta win next week.

I think the Saints stay in the 3rd spot I don't want any parts of them dudes in the first round.

We pop San Diego and we get the NFC East winner more than likely. I don't fear any of those teams.

We gotta win next week.

I think the Saints stay in the 3rd spot I don't want any parts of them dudes in the first round.

We pop San Diego and we get the NFC East winner more than likely. I don't fear any of those teams.

I want to see the Lions vs 49ers in the wild card game. Hopefully get this win vs SD even tho there playin well now. At least its a home game. 

I want to see the Lions vs 49ers in the wild card game. Hopefully get this win vs SD even tho there playin well now. At least its a home game. 

Man what a game last Sunday. I was screaming my head off in Vegas. HA HA came up on $500 on a tie wins parlay card. Lions were favored by 1 and they won by 1!

Lions win Sat and they should make the playoffs... long time coming for us loyal Lions fans.

Man what a game last Sunday. I was screaming my head off in Vegas. HA HA came up on $500 on a tie wins parlay card. Lions were favored by 1 and they won by 1!

Lions win Sat and they should make the playoffs... long time coming for us loyal Lions fans.

I can see you guys giving the Packers/Saints competition in the NFC playoffs.

Some major adjustments are needed for San Diego to win this game. I don't know if our Staff is up for the task or not.

I can see you guys giving the Packers/Saints competition in the NFC playoffs.

Some major adjustments are needed for San Diego to win this game. I don't know if our Staff is up for the task or not.

This is ugly. The lions are putting the same whoopin on the chargers, that the chargers did the ravens last week.

This is ugly. The lions are putting the same whoopin on the chargers, that the chargers did the ravens last week.

Playoffs. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

No matter what happens from here on out I feel the season was a success.
I still believe tho. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Playoffs. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

No matter what happens from here on out I feel the season was a success.
I still believe tho. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

from where the lions were 3 years ago, and remembering every year since 2001, as someone who's not a lions fan all i can say is congrats, they deserve it and i hope they make some noise this playoffs.

from where the lions were 3 years ago, and remembering every year since 2001, as someone who's not a lions fan all i can say is congrats, they deserve it and i hope they make some noise this playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom