people are really believing the hype
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

I heard the Pats game is already sold out
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 For the past decade, the best times to be a Lions fan is during the preseason like that 4-0 preseason record only to be dealt a 0-16 regular season record!
indifferent.gif

Hopefully this year it's not just hype and they will actually contend for the playoffs. 

Originally Posted by JJ1223

I heard the Pats game is already sold out
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 For the past decade, the best times to be a Lions fan is during the preseason like that 4-0 preseason record only to be dealt a 0-16 regular season record!
indifferent.gif

Hopefully this year it's not just hype and they will actually contend for the playoffs. 

not a lions fan by any means but i hope they have a good season this year and improve off of how they finished last season. detroit is long overdue to see the lions be competetive again.

not a lions fan by any means but i hope they have a good season this year and improve off of how they finished last season. detroit is long overdue to see the lions be competetive again.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

detroit is long overdue to see the lions be competetive again.

Amen!

Lions with the with the win & Verlander gets # 20. Good day for Detroit.

detroit is long overdue to see the lions be competetive again.

Amen!

Lions with the with the win & Verlander gets # 20. Good day for Detroit.

Back
Top Bottom