Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

I am to future as was will is to drake

I just choose to do it in here that's all.

Anyways still waiting on the goat to drop this song :pimp:

They gon perform this at future funeral [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I like the hook, and I like the beat (especially at the end), but I don't like the hook on the beat. The lack of harmony damn near gives me a headache.

Maybe it's because I was used to hearing it acapella.

Either way, I'm at that point where I'm side-eying Push again because if there's a vision for son beyond them not having anyone on GOOD that's quite in this "trap" lane, it might be time to show it.

Don't understand how someone can love future and not like desiigner. Unfortunately they sound just alike

Caliber and this Timmy Turner joint is gonna get more spins than any future on my phone for the foreseeable future no pun intended

They like every trash song he puts out and continue to pretend he is on some kinda run. And then they got the nerve to post like 1 or 2 trash songs talking about ohh his music has a meaning like the ***** don't talk about the same **** every other song. I mean that's when u can even understand his mumbles. :lol: it's laughable. But these the same dudes gossiping about Ciara and putting umbrella emojis under Russell Wilson pics so I'm not suprised

ANYWAYS can't wait to listen to this Timmy joint a club or whip :pimp: :pimp:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
finally

RIP to future
Continue listening to that Wicked wicked wicked wicked trash and let us give praise to desiigner for delivering us from the dark times we had to endure futures trash music
Yo whose mans is this 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol see they bout to come for me cuz I insulted their God. It's about 2 or 3 more usual suspects I'm waiting for [emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

On a side note future dropped another trash mixtape but his music is clearly getting less popular cuz I haven't had to hear it anywhere. :pimp:

Meanwhile I just heard a overnight at a lil brunch joint earlier today. Tides changing :pimp: :pimp:

Out with the trash in with the new :pimp:

They like every trash song he puts out and continue to pretend he is on some kinda run. And then they got the nerve to post like 1 or 2 trash songs talking about ohh his music has a meaning like the ***** don't talk about the same **** every other song. I mean that's when u can even understand his mumbles. :lol: it's laughable. But these the same dudes gossiping about Ciara and putting umbrella emojis under Russell Wilson pics so I'm not suprised

ANYWAYS can't wait to listen to this Timmy joint a club or whip :pimp: :pimp:

Waits for wavy to post March madness or codeine crazy like that **** is juicy or keep your head up :lol:

I'll claim him, but I don't support this **** at all :lol:

"Let us give praise to Desiigner for delivering us from the dark times we had to endure Future's trash music" has me dying right now though :rofl:

I'm saying though. Joint is too funny to even attempt to slander. Might have to rep homie for the inadvertent lulz. :rofl:

Last edited:
Don't understand how someone can love future and not like desiigner. Unfortunately they sound just alike

Caliber and this Timmy Turner joint is gonna get more spins than any future on my phone for the foreseeable future no pun intended

Waits for wavy to post March madness or codeine crazy like that **** is juicy or keep your head up :lol:

Nah, I'll just post this instead :nerd:

Ain't no way around it is a ******* classic. When that **** dropped I needed that inspiration more than ever

Stop the Flexing and lying to yourself :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom