Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

How did it backfire when I ASKED for the vid lmfao

And we watched it, it's trash so what backfire?

Nobody cares was he has to say the beats bumpin so it passes

You JUST said the one Future Freestlye was "decent" and "better than what you expected".

And there was also a trash one :lol:

Lmao but nah

Imma go out on a limb and say desiigner would wash future bar for bar.

Bar for bar loaded lux would wash hov, big, pac but I don't see a loaded lux thread on NT... y'all arguing with a ***** that grew up on the Carter 3 bruh, think about that for a minute.

Last edited:
Lmfao the carter 3 bad but boys champion young thug. FOH

Demar Derozan had a good season but once Steph put up Derozan's 22/23 PPG in the Finals compared to the 30 PPG Steph had all year, he was trash...

Everyone sets their own standard and when you fall below that, you're held accountable...

Carter 3 a classic and Drake in his top 5 RAPPERS. Stop wasting your time folks.

Drake better than young thug too while we're at it. Lmao y'all keep bringing up drake like he future or something. If anything that make my opinion more solid

mjlol.png
mjlol.png
mjlol.png

That dude says EVERYTHING is bad...unless it's Kendrick type rap.

***** said PND 2 was trash that was the last time I watched his wack reviews

Fantano can catch the fade off principal alone

Idc what his reviews are he just has a punchable face :lol:

Ive seen some of his reviews and deff not true. He has valid reasons but the music you like is just bad

Last edited:

I don't agree with a lot of his reviews but I think he's pretty on point with this one.
I watch all his hiphop reviews even though I differ from opinion in most cases. I think he articulates his opinion well most of the time.

So some random dude with a video cam on YouTube has become The Source's mic rating now?

Times have really changed

Back
Top Bottom