Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

The only songs ive heard from Desiigner are Panda and the Timmy Turner Freestyle thing.. his beats are so damn fire !, i have to ask though, my girlfriend and i came across an artist that i just heard for the first time and i want to know if anybody have seen this dude before. His name is Jay Smalls and ill post a link somewhere below, he has this song called "On God" thats pretty fire! but i need to know if anyone know of this man. My girl said she been known about him but idk... somebody let me know! 

https://soundcloud.com/jay_smalls

What are you even trying to accomplish? The dude you're diving on a sword for is s total fraud :lol: The dudes who back him (Kanye and Pusha) even know this

2006 @ 3:23 what were you saying? I got another one too if you need it

Where's the vids man ?? **** the chit chat

Ain't nobody listening to no future verse without the beat.

Still waiting

:lol:

Cmon man. Tighten up.

You're over there getting hard at dudes rapping their songs with no beat and using that to discredit Future.

Like I said, you ****** pick the weirdest most random ****.

Imma need that other one too.

Last edited:
O that's when drake was riding the trey songs wave :lol:. Dude *** hole done been violated Jesus.

We've already established freestyles aren't off the top of the dome...we know they are mostly written verses from songs.

2 ANOTHER ONE

Future CANT even spit his because they are trash and no one wants to hear them without the beat...

I'm STILL waiting for ONE video of a freestyle from this guy who is supposedly way better than desiinger, whom people actually listen to his lyrics apparently [emoji]129300[/emoji] People waiting for Timmy turner and they've only heard an acapella chorus

Y'all making this more than what it is...I just said show me where future can do it...still haven't seen it. Y'all wanna bring up drake, who's clearly outta futures league. It's one eternity later where's his freestyle vid?

The url dudes would be your favorite rappers b. They spit fire acapellas.

delete1234 delete1234

You're trying to justify a rappers talent by them spitting written verses from pre made songs, just without the beat? That gotta be the STUPIDEST sht I've ever heard :lol:.

At least if you said it was off the dome, it would make sense. But nah, you ain't making any sense all.

By your logic....Meek Mill >>>>>>>> Drake. You're championing a ****** that doesn't even write his own rhymes....yet we are supposed to take his "Freestyle credentials" seriously? FOH.

Compare Future's XXL Freshman Freestyle (Actually off the dome) to designer chanting a HOOK for a pre made song.

The ***** actually rapped off the dome for his Freshman freestyle. This ***** Desiigner chanted Timmy Turner for 45 seconds...and it got your cat wet :lol:. Drake spitting other ****** writtens off a blackberry. You kidding me? Lol

Or this. It's titled "Freestlye". So it's good enough for you?

But Nah, Mr Wavez wants Future to spit a pre made track accapela. so here you go. Here's Future spitting "Stevie Wonder"

Which is just a verse from THIS song.

Last edited:
Spitting written acapella prove nothing man. If that was the case all those battle rap dudes would run the industry. It's all about song making, idc if designer snapped his fingers and rapped a verse about hey Arnold, his mixtape is full of trash songs. Meek intro acapella :lol: hell your Lord and savior last 3 singles acapella would be :lol:. Let's see these dudes actually freestyle then we would be talking about talent or something that matter. Mr fab and king Los would be Nas and Jay of the game.

You typing a bunch of nothing lmao I didn't say any of that. Thanks for providing the vids. That XXL cypher was trash. The last one was decent. More than I expected from him :lol:

That's all I asked for. I guess it took like 2 days to find it

wavycrocket wavycrocket no disrespect, idk why I'm laughing that you posted all those vids :lol: , the way you worded all the dialogue in between the videos has me dying :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You typing a bunch of nothing lmao I didn't say any of that. Thanks for providing the vids. That XXL cypher was trash. The last one was decent. More than I expected from him :lol:

You kept crying about written Accapela freestyles like YouTube isn't at your disposal. I'm glad you're satisfied.

Here is Meek Mill in the Trenchez of North Philadelphia freestyling in the truest and original setting for freestyling in hip hop. Post a video of your favorite rapper doing THIS :lol:

Meanwhile, your man Drake is freestyling in some corporate office in front of the man about his ex GF's

:rofl:

Last edited:

You typing a bunch of nothing lmao I didn't say any of that. Thanks for providing the vids. That XXL cypher was trash. The last one was decent. More than I expected from him
laugh.gif

You kept crying about written Accapela freestyles like YouTube isn't at your disposal. I'm glad you're satisfied.

Here is Meek Mill in the Trenchez of North Philadelphia freestyling in the truest and original setting for freestyling in hip hop. Post a video of your favorite rapper doing THIS
laugh.gif

Meanwhile, your man Drake is freestyling in some corporate office in front of the man about his ex GF's

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Based on that 2006 Drake video, he DID say in it that he sees no reason to battle cause he's not heading that route, he's on that commercial tip, even back then...

Not choosing sides just stating it for those who aint watch it

We've already established freestyles aren't off the top of the dome...we know they are mostly written verses from songs.

2 ANOTHER ONE

Future CANT even spit his because they are trash and no one wants to hear them without the beat...

I'm STILL waiting for ONE video of a freestyle from this guy who is supposedly way better than desiinger, whom people actually listen to his lyrics apparently [emoji]129300[/emoji] People waiting for Timmy turner and they've only heard an acapella chorus

Y'all making this more than what it is...I just said show me where future can do it...still haven't seen it. Y'all wanna bring up drake, who's clearly outta futures league. It's one eternity later where's his freestyle vid?

So I don't understand what you are trying to say?

Drake > Future because an interviewer asked him to rap in a non radio station environment where he couldn't cue up a beat?

Are you looking at what you are typing paragraphs about man stop trolling me *****.

Jesus Christ futurehive can't read.

I think everyone in here is just genuinely confused as to what in the entire blue hell you are talking about and we don't want to accept that you've just wasted our ******* time with this dumb *** ****

What you've asked for has been posted its just that one has a beat and the Drake one doesn't because it wasn't at a radio station where they usually have beats for you loaded up to rap on

You mean everyone in the futurehive?? Those the only ppl posting laughing emojis and ****. Thread dominated by dudes who hate the artist smh

Son was tryna say

"Designer can freestyle, Future can't"

"Drake can freestyle, Future can't"

That was his point and it backfired real bad. :lol:

How did it backfire when I ASKED for the vid lmfao

And we watched it, it's trash so what backfire?

Nobody cares was he has to say the beats bumpin so it passes

Back
Top Bottom