Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

I'm saying though. Joint is too funny to even attempt to slander. Might have to rep homie for the inadvertent lulz. :rofl:

I'm saying.

At least his hatred is funny, unlike KINGFOAM'S WEAK WISHY WASHY *** SLANDER.

GO HOME, YOU TIRED, B! :lol:

___ been hopping on Anti-Future bandwagons while quietly bumping greatness for at least the last 4 years.

Last edited:
He's really not that bad in doses, like features occasional singles, choruses etc. but when i really gotta sit down and hear this man rap verses :x :x :x :x
Like 1 minute VERSES :x where he repeats the same word 6 times, literally doesn't ryhme like 4 bars. It just gets to be too much. :smh:

Boy this **** is garbage

How did you ruin a song that was a hit off of an acapella

Pusha T is already a failure with his new job title

All the hype this song had :lol: damn, better make a panda remix or soemthing.

Future has some **** but y'all overrate the hell out of son. Like he's melodic and talks that **** that hood ****** and thots want to hear. That's it. I don't even consider him a rapper he just a ***** that makes catchy songs from time to time

Last edited:
Future has some **** but y'all overrate the hell out of son. Like he's melodic and talks that **** that hood ****** and thots want to hear. That's it. I don't even consider him a rapper he just a ***** that makes catchy songs from time to time
maxresdefault.jpg

Mike Dean laced this *****. ***** need to pass the beat to Travis tho.
First person I thought of hearing the beat. Designer got some ways to go if he wanna take that lane over. It's possible for the copy to be better than the og, example, tory lanes controlla makes drakes laughable, but Lil Timmy got a long way to go. He's at a point right now the music is bigger than him, some dudes still call him panda.

Last edited:
I just heard Overnight at a lil brunch joint earlier today. Tides changing :pimp: :pimp:
Dat joint grew on me like crazy, fam sound like a demon that sneak into heaven on an angel wing

Timmy Turner was trending on twitter so it's only a matter of time b4 we see wat happen

Last edited:
I gave him the benefit of the doubt because of how his voice naturally sounds, but now he just doesnt even care that he's a future copy.

A pretty nice beat that's totally wasted. It's like Just Blaze or Kanye sending their best beats to Young Steff or Teairra Mari instead of Jay

This is guy the fundamental problem with Hip Hop. Hip Hop is all about comparing and who's better. So since this guy is the new hot ish we have to try and rank him to today's MCs. What we should really be doing is just notice that he's a one hit wonder and move on. Everything about dude is trash.

Back
Top Bottom