Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Since panda we heard caliber, pluto, moon people, zombie walk, a whole mixtape and now this Timmy joint and it seems like none of these other tracks have legs. I know these aren't official singles but is that normal?

Future has some **** but y'all overrate the hell out of son. Like he's melodic and talks that **** that hood ****** and thots want to hear. That's it. I don't even consider him a rapper he just a ***** that makes catchy songs from time to time
****** said future is melodic? :rofl:

So far only future stans hate the song :rofl:

I mean, it's a good beat, and he sounds d-grade. It would be different if he himself was doing something that stands out, but the best thing he does sound like a knockoff. Even his "good" songs are forgettable. Your boy is like 3/25 right now, yet you're celebrating :lol:

Last edited:
This is guy the fundamental problem with Hip Hop.
Tried to educate w/o appropriating the sentence.

Just cause somebody got a buzz we gotta rank him and see where he stack wit everybody else?

No such thing as the casual listener no mo ehh

Bruh im listening to this noe & i dont understand a damn thing dude saying :x

This is true Mumble rap right here lol. Son aint even saying words. But the beat cool even tho it dont fit him whatsoever. Hes bout to be truly carried by production

had to look up those lyrics ASAP ... but the beat is sick ... not crazy about the beat switch up at the end ... 

gimme the instrumental and let me turn it up in the whip ... 

Bruh im listening to this noe & i dont understand a damn thing dude saying :x

This is true Mumble rap right here lol. Son aint even saying words. But the beat cool even tho it dont fit him whatsoever. He's bout to be truly carried by production

I thought you were referring to NOE cause NOE does a better Jay-Z than Designer does Future

AUnEA9SW.jpg

kane1.jpg

Just come out and say you're a fan :lol:

Y'all woulda overlooked this if it wasn't for Ye. That's the real truth.

He don't got enough content unless you count rockin wit half of his tape but I aint gon attack buddy when fam is young and still aint got it down yet.

Dude just said he's below casual listener status but being on the BillBoard chart would mean the casual listener is still listening to dude.
I'd classify myself as a casual listener of buddy, he drops music and I listen to it. It's good, good its bad ah well

Rock with both Future & Desiigner as odd as it may seem

Lol big quint my dude but you can tell his future standom is affecting his judgement. It is what it is :smh:

****** are too blinded by the darkness to see the real art of the song.

Future been mighty quiet, rip, boys lookin gassed on tour can't even remember the words to his own song. When he finish riding the drake wave it's over for him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom