Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

The music business is a business, but for pusha and Kanye to be so hiphop not sure how they consigned this. Kanye been a fraud though, luckily he has his stans hypnotized to the point of no return

Crowd probably doesn't even know that's Makonnen who lost all that weight/ They probably sit there like "who's this dude doing Karaoke over Tuesday?"

At the end of the Day i'm just gonna say In the Hip Hop landscape Kanye already a legend so F all the back & forth... and as far as the cosign, Hip hop as a whole embraced unoriginality & even other writing for the rappers a long time ago.

Kanye has also produced some of the best hiphop albums of the past two decades, That's w/o including his own work..... He's has undoubtedly shaped the sound of hip hop music & the concert experience... Also the guy who is ridiculed is arguably the biggest rapper in the world right now..... and to make try and remotely make sense of this the guy in your Avi has more than cosigned Ye...

With that said i already know how this convo ends whenever Kanye is involved so it makes no point continuing.. All praises due to the clone who actually cloned someone and translated it into actual success :lol:

"These radical styles, I’ma give you a style
You can take it, your new style and go make you a pile"

Future out here doing charity work :lol:

Last edited:
"These radical styles, I’ma give you a style
You can take it, your new style and go make you a pile"

Future out here doing charity work :lol:

The smartest thing he can do is just continue to move how he's been moving... ignore it and flood the streets with quality, but if he listens to some of these dumbasses out here and starts to mention Desiigner in a negative light it's only gonna hurt him.

How are they explaining this? Is it getting plays on pop stations?

Trap Queen reaching as high as it did last year made sense because Fetty was on every urban and pop station from what I remember. I literally just heard DJs in Atlanta playing this song for the first time last weekend. :lol:

Last edited:
It is getting played on Pop stations.

You can't look at charting in a vacuum. As big as Trap Queen and Hotline Bling were, sometimes there's just a BIGGER record out (some Taylor Swift or Beiber **** or something) that gets in the way of getting to #1.

Where that might not be happening with Panda right now.

Not saying this is what's happening. Just a theory.

Also, I don't know the nature of Fetty's deal, or what the deal is with 300, but the difference there could be the difference between 300 as a label and Def Jam.

Last edited:

You can't look at charting in a vacuum. As big as Trap Queen and Hotline Bling were, sometimes there's just a BIGGER record out (some Taylor Swift or Beiber **** or something) that gets in the way of getting to #1.

Also, I don't know the nature of Fetty's deal, or what the deal is with 300, but the difference there could be the difference between 300 as a label and Def Jam.

All of this.

Def jam is most definitely putting that money behind it. Like I said earlier the song wasn't even that big and all of a sudden I started hearing it on the radio on ever station 5 times an hour

You think they weren't going to make Rihannas work go #1 ? They had to follow it up with of of their own.

Last edited:
Def jam is most definitely putting that money behind it. Like I said earlier the song wasn't even that big and all of a sudden I started hearing it on the radio on ever station 5 times an hour

You think they weren't going to make Rihannas work go #1 ? They had to follow it up with of of their own.

True as well

Yeah Weeknd had a stranglehold on the #1 with 'The Hills' around the time Hotline Bling dropped and then Adele doubled back with 'Hello' :lol:

Last edited:
Op was a prophet. This man got the #1 song **** is brazy lol he really brought back nyc

Back
Top Bottom