Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Future is very original.
tumblr_inline_o4450yOK6G1sg3c58_1280.png

tumblr_inline_o44558vwn81sg3c58_1280.png

Terrible example. Cam got his album title from Jimi Hendrix, Future got his from prince.

Speaking of Cam "Hot summer" moment Tru Life just got out. :lol:

Last edited:
The album title def a reach but the logo def suspect and wen he first came out he was on the futuristic/astronaut wave Leland, Jermaine, and the Rich Kidz made

The album title def a reach but the logo def suspect and wen he first came out he was on the futuristic/astronaut wave Leland, Jermaine, and the Rich Kidz made

If he came out during the same time as those people, how the hell does he get written off as riding a wave instead of helping to create it? :rolleyes

You dudes are comical, man. :lol:

Last edited:
You're classing Future as someone riding a wave others made when he was actually one of the people that created it. Not quite sure where I'm losing you there fam.

You're classing Future as someone riding a wave others made when he was actually one of the people that created it. Not quite sure where I'm losing you there fam.
He aint craft it buddy

Future "came out" mid 2010, aint even get love til 2011
Leland and Jermaine was doin it since 2008

Last edited:
i miss the black boy white boy era.....la, jmoney, roscoe, dro......was a decent movement for that time in atl

i do believe this movement exposed alot of nonsense that has become normal...such as dudes using more dye than their females

Last edited:
Back to the drake riding waves and not helping artist out discussion

Drake supposedly rode futures trap wave but drake is the reason future is about to make more money on a tour than he would've never made by himself. ASAP rocky is another artist that said drake is the one who put him on

Back
Top Bottom