Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

I feel this would work if I even knew who this "skooly" guy is, and I just know Yung LA got smacked for tatting a duck on himself. So yeah calm down my guy.

Skooly is dope. Shorty really grew into himself. One of the dudes from the "Rich Kidz"....and a pioneer of the Futuristic sound.

Now he signed with 2 Chainz and then.

I feel this would work if I even knew who this "skooly" guy is, and I just know Yung LA got smacked for tatting a duck on himself.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Yung LA was fried for that

Max B is my guy and that was probably somebody I listened to the most from 2009-2011 other than Big Krit, but I'm very sure there were various people doing the harmonizing/rap singing way before him :lol: Several rappers in Houston and Bone Thugs come to mind

What people don't realize is Max b was a bigger thing post incarceration. He was far before his time, but he wasn't known like that when n he was out. Just like the rest of the Dipset b squad.

But to everyone in the know, max would be the face of NY right now. That **** would eat Jimmy soul, him and French would run east coast rap.

Imagine max being out and on top tho. Jimmy would be in full blown depression. This ***** doing songs with everybody, at every event and u on love and hip hop with Richie dollaz

max b was nothing more than youtube and smack dvd comedy like true life. that dude sold 0 records and had local buzzing mixtapes, nothing more

Last edited:
Y'all see the screen name :pimp:. An ode to the legend, Bi99avel.

But Max ain't have no influence on the Futuristic sound. I moved to ATL in 07...and was shocked that dudes down there had no idea who JR Writer was...and barely knew Jim Jones. Max was a niche artist in the Tri state.

All he wanted to do was tour CT/NY/NJ, drive his 745, drink Henny, rock BB Simon belts and Trues....and make the Waviest music of all time.

Definitely before his time.

Imagine max being out and on top tho. Jimmy would be in full blown depression. This ***** doing songs with everybody, at every event and u on love and hip hop with Richie dollaz

Dont Jim basically own Max music tho? Like if he put out anything for retail

And Max was big in my old forums when he was around & still out

Max B is my guy and that was probably somebody I listened to the most from 2009-2011 other than Big Krit, but I'm very sure there were various people doing the harmonizing/rap singing way before him :lol: Several rappers in Houston and Bone Thugs come to mind
Yeah we been on that down in Houston

Considering the label Max was under, sound quality, and the way he released music dude wouldn't be half of what yall sayin

The internet would have made him more accessible but dude is essentially a local legend

Nah man don't compare Stack Bundles to Vado, Vado as generic as they come :lol:

max b was nothing more than youtube and smack dvd comedy like true life. that dude sold 0 records and had local buzzing mixtapes, nothing more

maven-undertaker-o.gif

Stack was already building a buzz off of the MOB tape. Then he was killed only a year later. Dude could spit and make good songs. He woulda been great in that street rapper lane.

Max, French, Stack, Chinx were all connected. If everybody lived and stayed outta prison that woulda been the group. With Harry Fraud on the beats.... Lawd.

Back
Top Bottom