Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Where would Stack Bundles rank in your eyes ? Above Fabo but right under Hurricane Chris ?

:lol:

Nah but Chinx peak which is right before he died currently is where Stack would be right now. Its a shame what happened to Vado..thats what happens when your feeling yourself and you burn a bridge when Cam was the one that had him scorching the streets then he signed with Khaled and was a memory.

The way he did Cam was foul too but Cam aint take it personal just dont think he **** with him like that.

He does do it to stay relevant on some level tho.

He's able to keep his name in the mix all without doing any leg work by releasing his own original material.

Think about if an artist is buzzing you almost assume a drake remix is coming at this point.

And then it drops and everyone wants to credit Drake for what some kid has been grinding for on his own.

It really is some snake ****.

Tbh, this was how others rappers stayed hot before da advent of mixtapes...da 90's R&B rap remix being a prime example..Jay-Z HA! Remix being another.

Max in this era of social media.... along with his work ethic and ability to constantly remix peoples songs would have never been extremely mainstream successful, but he would have been the East coast version of Gucci. That man is a character and what makes it intriguing is that he is 100% him no acting.

Max with social media behind him.... that ***** was outta here :smh:

Jim/stack/max really had a good thing going man smh

That was Jay doing a drake... well that's where drake got what he does from.

Heard the story plenty of times, and we all know pimp wasn't the best decision maker. On the other hand bun was excited and said he was trying to out rap jay z

Here is pimp c recognizing what hov did for them

Last edited:
So what do yall call Jay putting ugk on big pimpin?

That was dope. It still benefitted Jay some because he was trying to get love in the Southern market but it was still dope for him to put them on a radio record like that

Same thing Drake is doing when he's putting verses on 12 already made Future songs and dropping it as WATTBA so he can get more burn in the hood. At the same time it definitely made Future bigger in the mainstream.

Last edited:
^ Yep same thing

There's a Pimp interview somewhere out there were he says he appreciated what he did for them because the song was gonna be a hit whether they hopped on it or not but he said he also know Jay put them on the track so that he could get another market and he knew there's a demographic of people that wouldn't have ****** with that type of track otherwise

He also said they never got a publishing check or platinum plaque :smh:

Last edited:
^ Yep same thing

There's a Pimp interview somewhere out there were he says he appreciated what he did for them because the song was gonna be a hit whether they hopped on it or not but he said he also know Jay put them on the track so that he could get another market and he knew there's a demographic of people that wouldn't have ****** with that type of track otherwise

He also said they never got a publishing check or platinum plaque :smh:
[emoji]128013[/emoji]
Remind me how drake hop on Tony Montana to get in that street market but dodged dude and didn't wanna do a video. "Throw em a bone and they want a steak."

Drake lucky Future aint hold a long grudge when he aint wanna do his tony montana video.. Cuz Future took it as disrespectful.

cant front...tony montana and magic was wack to me....racks and watch this redeemed him..imo of course

Magic was too dope. Then he blessed us with this gospel music:

Then some time later, this masterpiece.

Dude BEEN doing it. It's weird how some people act like he's a 1 hit wonder that just blew up in 2015 :lol:.

i like the build up/energy so "watch this", "same damn time" and "racks" were/are right up my alley

magic was essentially lean music and i was a bean man....if you know what i mean..
mad.gif

lol @ the emoji biting down

Back
Top Bottom