Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

How could anybody not like March Madness? Prolly my most played future song since it dropped, I even put my girl on it lol

This dude grimey hates future but listens to Scooter. :lol: What kinda backwards **** is that? :lol:

Then the dude Waves rides Drake to death while Drake begged to be on DS2 and was using Future's style on WATTB.

You _'s are hilarious.

He hates future but listens to cheek Kief, that doesn't make sense

Thou shall not diss march madness

I didn't wanna **** her but the molly made me **** her even though she average :smokin

Dirty muddy in the cup, 45 by my gut :smokin

**** in a basic *****, we gon wake up and smoke us a blunt and **** :smokin

Take a tool inside the club just in case a ***** ever gotta use it

March Madness is hood gospel

:lol:lol

Novice bars, for the young minded. I understand though, party all day and night right?

Novice bars for the young minded??? ***** with that non sense, when I want a lyrical fix I'll always go to reasonable doubt. Lyrics don't have to be technical and have multis to be effective.

Mc eights straight up menace and juveniles Ha both have the most basic lyrics ever. But both give you that rawness and that feeling when you listen, and both are classic... Jus like March madness

Last edited:
I'm sure this other Future variant has already been referenced, but I actually watched these vids and :rofl: what an epidemic

laugh.gif
at fools acting like Future some Jay/nas/PAC/Big super hybrid

**** outta here my g

If this ***** was as nasty as some of y'all think he is this type of **** wouldn't even be possible to happen.
It's funny because clones have appeared of all those dudes. Some of them have even been moderately successful.

Bruh dude is like a future t pain hybrid. The first trap dancer. Future would've low key killed that 2nd song tho, it isn't bad. Future would've made a hit out of it tho.

The gangsta asian wit dreads :lol:

I'm sure this other Future variant has already been referenced, but I actually watched these vids and
roll.gif
what an epidemic
How you wake up one day and decide to change your whole aura to another ******? Down to the way he had his dreads done + the colored tips 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dude from DC. Master p got a interview with sway and he brought him on there and all the rest of the no limit flunkies. P signed lebron step pops :lol: no limit lambo

Let's not get carried away. Duke vocally sounds like Future. He does not have Future's ability whatsoever.

Acting like a gang of rappers didn't sound like Jay at one point. Only difference is the game changed and this stuff is acceptable now.

Yeah, gatekeepers weren't letting that blatant bitin back then.

Excluding outkast future has had a better career than everyone in the dungeon family, and even is so called mentor rocko

Cee Lo and that isn't even debateable

Future had a better career than Killer Mike or even Cee-Lo?

Nah.

:smh:

Sad he said better career, not talent, substance or lyrics. That's what used to matter.

I mess with knarles and feel he's the better artist but yea futures RAP career has been better, but I can see that going the other way

In no way shape or form has killa Mike had a better rap career than future.... Let the past go

Run The Jewels is the present. People will be listening to Future in ten years?

Future a top 5 relevant rapper at the moment whether you like it or not but gawd on here sometimes i feel like hes the ONLY rapper yall listen to :lol:

It's obvious

Last edited:
please leave killer mike out of it....while i respect his grind, his "career" and futures cant be compared at this point

Yeah, because one actually has substance, influence and adds to the culture.

Good or bad Future has had way more influence in hiphop than killa Mike, just look at the clones posted in here.

As far as substance is concerned futures music has way more substances in it than anyone in hiphop right now, with that #1 substance being percocets followed by Xanax :lol:

I saw the future and hov coming miles away. If we would've said it years ago, dudes would've laughed and said people were crazy. U know hov want a piece of The wave. ***** asked for a hook and metro beat on the low from khaled.

Last edited:
HOV don't need to ride anyone's wave, him a future aren't on the same level :lol:

And HOV hooked Khaled up since joining roc nation, imagine the money coming from this

Last edited:
Nah ****** been knowing what he do for years. He just not a bad as drake who doesn't even try to hide it. Jay at least out out classic material befoe4 his surfing.

Back
Top Bottom