Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Magic is just out of touch man :lol:.

How a ***** can drop 3 #1 albums in 7 months, currently have the #21 song in the country....and a cover on GQ....and not be considered one of the "Hottest rappers" in the game is beyond me.

You don't even have to like Future's music to realize he's easily one of the most popular and successful rappers in the game right now.

Last edited:
It's really not that hard to make a hit record nowadays. Especially when somebody with a big name co-signs it. This is like Makonen, Trinidad James all over again. Where the record becomes bigger than the trash artist and eventually the joke is over. Designer don't even have a mixtape out. :lol: It's definitely some funny industry **** going on.

And who was Jay's clones? :lol:

Only person I can think of is dude from Philly's Most Wanted.

Edit

this dude numbah typed a whole bunch of nothing on the last page. :lol:

Sha Stimuli
Angelous
Sicarrio

NOE :smokin

Fixed

Future is definitely one of the hottest. That's not even a debate. Sales and radio. From the hood to the suburbs. Future is everywhere. If you don't like Future cool, but to discredit his accomplishments or his buzz is downright hating. :lol:

Future is definitely one of the hottest. That's not even a debate. Sales and radio. From the hood to the suburbs. Future is everywhere. If you don't like Future cool, but to discredit his accomplishments or his buzz is downright hating. :lol:

No one is downplaying his popularity though... Some of us just don't give a care about his music

everybody knows the panda song but still alotta ppl think it's a future song :lol: ....designer better have some follow up heat, he still a nobody right now , Future will be ok

We've been hearing that since racks, when people say that it let's me know they are confused.

Future a top 5 relevant rapper at the moment whether you like it or not but gawd on here sometimes i feel like hes the ONLY rapper yall listen to :lol:

We've been hearing that since racks, when people say that it let's me know they are confused.

Nah but real talk he def was in a slump after the Pluto, Honest album or whatever around that time and all that subpar material he was putting out or lack of material.

Future is very talented as a songwriter but as a rapper he's mediocre.808Mafia, Mike Will and the rest of them boys kept him afloat with bangers and need to be the real MVP's.

That's not the point here though but he's def the hottest out :pimp:

For somebody that don't care you typed a whole bunch of **** about him.

And didn't you say this
Which is 100% false.

Damn right! I typed a dissertation about that fake, fiendish negro. He one dimensional and TO ME he ain't nice. It's like if I am watching a football or basketball game. If my particular team is playing, and I don't like the opponent, I will still have to watch them. Does not change my opinion, one bit. Future is old as dirt, his raps are rudimentary, at best. His music needs all the theatrics, bells and whistles, etc.

He can only rap on one type of beat.

Nah but real talk he def was in a slump after the Pluto, Honest album or whatever around that time and all that subpar material he was putting out or lack of material.

Future is very talented as a songwriter but as a rapper he's mediocre.808Mafia, Mike Will and the rest of them boys kept him afloat with bangers and need to be the real MVP's.

That's not the point here though but he's def the hottest out :pimp:
I definitely agree that honest era future was garbage. He was reaching for that Pop money. That's why we were so amped when monster dropped Cuz he lucked up where he left off. And I always say u can give alot of rappers those same beats u won't get the same results. Give generic atl rapper March Madness beat. Dude is a great song writer, he can hear a beat and do things alot of artist can't do with it. U know how many ****** got metro, Southside, tm88 beats? Dudes from my city got em now. Hell juice man still getting metro tracks and look where he's at.

If it was just the beats, u know how many dudes would be rich. None of them producers signed to future and can only make beats for him. Hundreds of people getting them joints but can't do nothing with em.

Last edited:
It's a shame that some people just don't know what they're missing out on :smh:

Last edited:
For somebody that don't care you typed a whole bunch of **** about him.

And didn't you say this
Which is 100% false.

Damn right! I typed a dissertation about that fake, fiendish negro. He one dimensional and TO ME he ain't nice. It's like if I am watching a football or basketball game. If my particular team is playing, and I don't like the opponent, I will still have to watch them. Does not change my opinion, one bit. Future is old as dirt, his raps are rudimentary, at best. His music needs all the theatrics, bells and whistles, etc.

He can only rap on one type of beat.

:lol:

This man mad as hell. Somewhere like

View media item 2003264

I definitely agree that honest era future was garbage. He was reaching for that Pop money. That's why we were so amped when monster dropped Cuz he lucked up where he left off. And I always say u can give alot of rappers those same beats u won't get the same results. Give generic atl rapper March Madness beat. Dude is a great song writer, he can hear a beat and do things alot of artist can't do with it. U know how many ****** got metro, Southside, tm88 beats? Dudes from my city got em now. Hell juice man still getting metro tracks and look where he's at.

If it was just the beats, u know how many dudes would be rich. None of them producers signed to future and can only make beats for him. Hundreds of people getting them joints but can't do nothing with em.

I agree and yeah after thinking it over a lot of dudes do get Metro, 808Mafia and Mike beats and all that and cant do anything with it like Future can but they also don't have that platform as well as songwriting. March Madness made me a believer that he was that dude and it wasn't even produced by his top guys which is ironic :lol:.

Top of what? Bad music?

His record sales and radio spins don't reflect it

All Future is is a hook, melody and production.

Waits for wavy to post those same 6 classical monumental phenomenal rap songs future blessed our ignorant ears with to prove his point about him being a the current day Jimmy Hendrix [emoji]128580[/emoji]

It's a shame that some people just don't know what they're missing out on :smh:

This song is all production man, people these days. He throws a reference in that songs about cops killing people
that makes no sense in the structure of the song at all. He's always had legit production, yes hes popular but he's
not moving units like you would expect a "popular" artist to move.

Future got a gagillion songs (solo and feature tracks). Out of 3,000 songs, Wavy posts the same 6 piece bucket of chicken songs :rofl:

Waits for wavy to post those same 6 classical monumental phenomenal rap songs future blessed our ignorant ears with to prove his point about him being a the current day Jimmy Hendrix [emoji]128580[/emoji]

I posted 6 more different ones page back :pimp: [emoji]9786[/emoji]️

Last edited:
This song is all production man, people these days. He throws a reference in that songs about cops killing people
that makes no sense in the structure of the song at all. He's always had legit production, yes hes popular but he's
not moving units like you would expect a "popular" artist to move.

Thou shall not diss march madness

I didn't wanna **** her but the molly made me **** her even though she average :smokin

Dirty muddy in the cup, 45 by my gut :smokin

**** in a basic *****, we gon wake up and smoke us a blunt and **** :smokin

Take a tool inside the club just in case a ***** ever gotta use it

March Madness is hood gospel

Last edited:
U can give most rappers March Madness and they wouldn't have made a great song out of it [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I swear I hear so many 808 mafia, Metro beats go to waste over the years and many people probably never heard the songs because... nothing came of it.

Back
Top Bottom