Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Thou shall not diss march madness

I didn't wanna **** her but the molly made me **** her even though she average :smokin

Dirty muddy in the cup, 45 by my gut :smokin

**** in a basic *****, we gon wake up and smoke us a blunt and **** :smokin

Take a tool inside the club just in case a ***** ever gotta use it

March Madness is hood gospel

"Bend the curb in the Spur like a Marta bus"

:pimp:

U can give most rappers March Madness and they wouldn't have made a great song out of it [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I swear I hear so many 808 mafia, Metro beats go to waste over the years and many people probably never heard the songs because... nothing came of it.

They don't hear you though :lol:. ***** talk about "producers, producers, producers"....and nobody can do what he does on the same beats :lol:.

Always find it hilarious when the same dudes who D-ride Kanye for his "production" (which he doesn't even do anymore)...and wack lyrics. Hate future for having food production

:lol:

Kanye lyrics been trash for over 7 years though. He was never heralded as a top tier lyricist though. Plus, Kanye has a whole catalog that does not even use autotune. ALL of his earlier stuff.

Future is synonymous with autotune. 80% of his songs have autotune :rofl: :rofl:

Future got ya'll rugrat clan of goons thinking ya'll fly. Dirty n_ been dirty, ain't ish change. That monkey suit still on a lot of dudes resumes.

Got these lames buying gucci flip flops, that've been out forever. If he inspire them, so be it. But, those of us with sound mind and sound memory, we never forget :rofl:

Future is the scammer/fraud n_ messiah, fine with me. Still trash in my jurisdiction.

Dudes overrate future so much ...he is the definition of repetitive with a extremely limited vocabulary and son is def tapering off evol wash pretty trash same for purple reign except for like 3 tracks

Kanye lyrics been trash for over 7 years though. He was never heralded as a top tier lyricist though. Plus, Kanye has a whole catalog that does not even use autotune. ALL of his earlier stuff.

Future is synonymous with autotune. 80% of his songs have autotune :rofl: :rofl:

Future got ya'll rugrat clan of goons thinking ya'll fly. Dirty n_ been dirty, ain't ish change. That monkey suit still on a lot of dudes resumes.

Got these lames buying gucci flip flops, that've been out forever. If he inspire them, so be it. But, those of us with sound mind and sound memory, we never forget :rofl:

Future is the scammer/fraud n_ messiah, fine with me. Still trash in my jurisdiction.

This isn't logical Critism, it's just pure hate :lol:

Meek is the scammer God rapper honestly. They all got a chain like his and regram all his pics.

"Bend the curb in the Spur like a Marta bus"

:pimp:
They don't hear you though :lol:. ***** talk about "producers, producers, producers"....and nobody can do what he does on the same beats :lol:.

Always find it hilarious when the same dudes who D-ride Kanye for his "production" (which he doesn't even do anymore)...and wack lyrics. Hate future for having food production

:lol:
I don't get it. It ain't for some ******. Then the same dudes who criticize trap rap go co sign all drake/kanye trap rap wave riding.

In South Florida, Future is the Pope for all the scammers :lol:
Damn, up here Meek is god. Had dudes masked up ready to take drake out, swear to God :lol:. If I had time I'd screenshot all the local rappers, scammer, hood dudes dc styled chains with their crew name in the middle. It's like 20+ no lie. O and the rollies too. Dudes quote a Meek lyric everyday when they post pics of em.

I don't get it. It ain't for some ******. Then the same dudes who criticize trap rap go co sign all drake/kanye trap rap wave riding.

...Like Future riding the designer clothing/balmain wave? Lean and sprite is synonymous with Houston. Future ain't from Houston. His version of trap music is not Gucci/Jeezy/T.I.

Speaking of Drake, what about Future's joint album with cuz? Ain't that wave riding.

The only scam rapper out is Kanye

He doesn't write anything and he doesn't produce anything but for some reason his fstans are hypnotized. He can't even release a complete album

Last edited:
Damn, up here Meek is god. Had dudes masked up ready to take drake out, swear to God :lol:. If I had time I'd screenshot all the local rappers, scammer, hood dudes dc styled chains with their crew name in the middle. It's like 20+ no lie. O and the rollies too. Dudes quote a Meek lyric everyday when they post pics of em.

Same in Bmore. Dope boys and Scammers love Meek. He just gave another one a shoutout on IG 4real. YBS Skola got next :pimp:.

It really is just that the hood loves Future, Meek etc. That's like when dudes used to front on X because they said he only made music for dirty *****. In reality, those dope boys, scammers, etc all live in the hood...amongst other people...who all love Future or a Meek. The ***** that work 9-5's like me and you rock with him. The drug dealers, the college students...everybody in between, including the dredges. They love Pac too :lol:.

Grimey is a flat out hater man :lol:. Either Future, or FBG weed carriers smashed Grimeys chick in Gucci Flip Flops in FL.....(which is likely)....or a scammer ***** was bumping Dirty Sprite and Zoed him at the same damn time.

Forever leaving a mental scar with Grimey on anything associated with Future :lol:.

I love DMX, I respect dope boys (I don't respect scammers), I grew up in the hood. I was, and still am always dapper. I've worked 9-5's, done college, etc.

Bruh will continue to be trash. Same way Russell Wilson thrashing Ciara and being Future, Jr. surrogate father?? :rofl: :lol:

I never have issues with women bruh. Been getting play all my life :lol:. A weed carrier can't threaten me. I've been asking for months, what am I HATING on? I don't desire anything that Future has :lol:

I rock with Cinco, Lucci, Kap G, Thugger, PeeWee Longway, Kwony Cash, 2Chainz, Gucci, Bankroll Fresh (RIP), Scooter, etc.

But Future and Rich Homie Quan? Gabbich'

Last edited:
numbah1grimey numbah1grimey You the same***** that always talk about Future being "33"...and "new to fashion"...and "rapping about being a junkie", and not from Houston and talking about lean...yet...

You are a fan of..... 2 CHAINZ. You know, the rapper that had a "Codeine Cowboy" mixtape series. Walked around with 2 double cups for the longest. Raps about similar content. Uses similar producers...And just started rocking supreme, balmain etc after being embedded to True Religion for the longest....AND is close to 40.

It don't make no sense bruh. You looking funny in the light. Gucci Flio Flops :pimp:

Last edited:
...Like Future riding the designer clothing/balmain wave? Lean and sprite is synonymous with Houston. Future ain't from Houston. His version of trap music is not Gucci/Jeezy/T.I.

Speaking of Drake, what about Future's joint album with cuz? Ain't that wave riding.
It's is wave riding. By the biggest one of all time, the one and only Aubrey tsung. Dude was just dissing dude on Twitter, kicking him off his tour then wanted to do a album. Future been one of them designer ******, him and 2 chainz. When the true religion and gucci was a thing, dudes were all on it. Street ***** fashion type ****, wear whatever is the most expensive **** out. And the whole lean thing I can't speak on. Started in h town but the south as a whole got ahold to it. From Wayne to all the atl dudes now detroit ****** on it heavy.

numbah1grimey numbah1grimey You the same***** that always talk about Future being "33"...and "new to fashion"...and "rapping about being a junkie", and not from ATL and talking about lean...yet...

You are a fan of..... 2 CHAINZ. You know, the rapper that had a "Codeine Cowboy" mixtape series. Walked around with 2 double cups for the longest. Raps about similar content. Uses similar producers...And just started rocking supreme, balmain etc after being embedded to True Religion for the longest....AND is close to 40.

It don't make no sense bruh. You looking funny in the light. Gucci Flio Flops :pimp:
[emoji]129300[/emoji] damn.

Future rolled with the dungeon family, ain't nothin fraud or wave riding about that man

Who cares about what he used to wear, go look at pictures of yourself from 5 years ago I bet your style is completely different

Last edited:
numbah1grimey numbah1grimey You the same***** that always talk about Future being "33"...and "new to fashion"...and "rapping about being a junkie", and not from Houston and talking about lean...yet...

He old as dirt too. I remember his DTP/Titty boy days. Chainz actually is coherent and can rap. Him and Future are BOTH fashion trend hoppers. Yet, you fail to admit that Future is a wack dresser. I am a casual 2chainz fan though.

I don't check for him, like I check for a Big Sean, Wale, J.Cole, Kendrick, ASAP Rocky, etc. And, atleast 2 chainz flows on a variety of beats. Unlike Future.

Future hung with the Dungeon Family, but appears he ain't intake none of them teachings.

Excluding outkast future has had a better career than everyone in the dungeon family, and even is so called mentor rocko

I mess with knarles and feel he's the better artist but yea futures RAP career has been better, but I can see that going the other way

In no way shape or form has killa Mike had a better rap career than future.... Let the past go

Of course Future has had a better rap career than Rocko :lol: Rocko has 1 official album and 2 hit records

Yea in hindsight I guess that's funny, but in 2010 all future was is that guy who sung that racks on racks on racks chorus

Or the guy that wrote rocko biggest song, umma do me. Why them dudes ain't cool no more tho? They were 2 peas in a pod a few years back.

Grimey in denial about his hating tendecies. U don't hear nawghtyhare in denial about his Jay hate, I'm open with my drake hate, Peep Game and his thug hate, embrace it bruh. We will all respect your opinion more rather then u trynna spin it as facts.

This dude grimey hates future but listens to Scooter. :lol: What kinda backwards **** is that? :lol:

Then the dude Waves rides Drake to death while Drake begged to be on DS2 and was using Future's style on WATTB.

You _'s are hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom